This is one of the most popular cultural tours amongst the visitors to spend vacation in Bhutan. It covers western and central Bhutan, the religious heartland and one of the most beautiful valleys in Bhutan.
Whether you want to explore Bhutan’s unique culture and traditions, or splendid arts and crafts, or exquisite textiles or different dialects and beliefs or Buddhist religion and pilgrimage sites or rural life of medieval age or pristine environment, this trip gives you a lot of opportunities to discover all the aspects of different individual interest in one.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu city tour
Day 03: Arrive Paro
Day 04: Paro sightseeing – Thimphu (60 Km, 2 Hours)
Day 05: Excursions to Taktshang – Thimphu (65Km. 1.30hrs)
Day 06: Thimphu Sightseeing
Day 07: Thimphu – Punakha sightseeing (77Km. 3hrs)
Day 08: Excursions to Khamsum Yueley Namgyel Chorten – Thimphu (77Km. 3hrs)
Day 09: Thimphu – Phuentsholing (179km. 6hrs)
Day 10: Departure
- Airfare into Bhutan including taxes.
- Bhutan Tourist Tariff Royalty & Visa fees.
- All private excursions and transfers in superior air-conditioned vehicle.
- Local English speaking trekking guide/tour leader.
- Cook and camp hand who will take care of camp chores and provide wholesome meals.
- Services of horsemen who will look after the yaks & ponies that transport luggage and camp gear.
- Experienced driver.
- Accommodation in carefully selected, highest standard goverment approved hotels & guesthouses.
- All meals in Bhutan.
- All entrance fees and permits.
- All personal expenses such as bars, beverages, laundry, telephone and tips.
- Medical / Travel Insurance.