|Trip Duration:||15 days||Accommodation:||3 Star Hotels|
|Trek Grade:||Hard||Activities:||Trekking, Culture Tours, City Tou|
Mysteries of the Dragon Kingdom Taksang Monastery which means Tiger’s Nest, clinging to a stiff cliff above 900 m from the valley. It is believed to be built by the Lord Padmasambhava himself. Lunch at Taksang Jaklang.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing tour & Bhutan trip preparation
Day 03: Kathmandu to Paro.
Day 04: Full days sightseeing-Paro
Day 05: Paro to Taktsang
Day 06: Paro to Thimpu
Day 07: Explore Thimpu sight seeing
Day 08: Thimpu to Punaka
Day 09: Punaka to Wangdi-Tongsa
Day 10: Tongsa to Jakar
Day 11: Jakar to Tonsa
Day 12: Tonsa to Thimpu
Day 13: Thimpu to Paro
Day 14: Paro to Kathmandu
Day 15: Departure
- Pre-trip services & advice
- Kathmandu sightseeing tour
- 3 nights Deluxe hotel in Kathmandu
- All permits & Bhutan Visa.
- All hygienic meals such as Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner while you are on Bhutan
- All accommodations as per Itinerary describe.
- English Speaking professional Bhutanes guide
- Kathmandu to Paro to Kathmandu round trip flight tickets
- All round sightseeing tour by private deluxe car
- Airport pick up drop services
- Group celebration dinner
- 10 % VAT and 2% TSC Taxes
- Food and Accommodation while you are off the trip.
- Nepal entry visa cost
- Personal expenses (e.g. phone calls, laundry, alcohol, soft drinks, bottled water, souvenirs, etc.);
- Any loss due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, road blockage due to landslide, etc