|Trip Duration:||30 Days||Accommodation:||Camping|
|Trek Grade:||Challenging||Activities:||Trekking + Climbing|
|Min. Altitude:||1400m./4593ft.||Max. Altitude:||6812m./22349ft.|
|Best Time:||Mar-May-Jun||Per day hiking:||Approximately 5-6hrs|
Nepal with immense scope of expedition let you proceed for Ama Dablam Expedition, covering 6,812 meter Ama Dablam elevation. South west rim is certify as the Ama Dablam normal route and you will not come across much Ama Dabllam technical difficulty unlike other thrilling expedition. The climbing route bestows diverse and constant ascend and is preferred by the novices as it is small snow enclosed peak situated in the Everest Region. Most of the mountaineers have too weight against Ama Dablam vs Everest as they are lying on the same region yet are different from each other. Mountaineers have to pitch 3 high camps and therefore set into motion from the base camp crossing the roughest and challenging pass all through the tricky saddle ridge. From Camp II you will encounter the sharp mixed alleys of ice, rock and snow. Likewise, from Camp III be ready to take steep ascend on the white snow and hanging glacier. Working on the Ama Dablam permit price the journey progress in the Khumbu Himalaya from where you can outlook delightful landscapes of Lhotse, Mount Everest, Maklau, Island Peak with other snowcapped mountains. Do you wish to know the reason behind its name? Well in such case it has got its name from the Southwest section of glacier which appear as the hanging jewel box on the neck of the Himalayan Mountain. Go For Nepal Treks and Expedition is proud to set Ama Dablam Expedition Itinerary which will show the trail towards the loveliest mountain. Peak expedition seems easier with the presence of decidedly experienced guides, mountaineers and other crew members. Moving ahead through the snow, ice and rock by fixing ropes and anchors facilitate you. Moving into heaven like nation is the place to put your first brick of success.
Day 01 Arrival Kathmandu
Day 02 Kathmandu
Day 03 Prepared Expedition & Briefing in Ministry of Tourism.
Day 04 Lukla & trek to Phakding-Camp or Lodge.
Day 05 Namche Bazaar – Camp or Lodge.
Day 06 Namche-Acclimatization- Camp or Lodge.
Day 07 Namche-Thyanboche Monastery Camp or Lodge.
Day 08 Thyanboche-Amadablam Base Camp, Camp.
Day 09-24 Climbing period for Amadablam 6812m. (Route Map)
Day 25 Base camp-Namche-Camp or Lodge.
Day 26 Namche-Phakding-Camp or Lodge.
Day 27 Phakding-lukla-Camp or Lodge
Day 28 Fly Lukla-Kathmandu & transfer to hotel.
Day 29 Kathmandu
Day 30 Final Departure.
Full Board Service Cost Include:
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by Go For Nepal’s representative while arriving and departing.
- Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- All camping equipment in Base camp and Advance Base Camp.
- Food during expedition period for expedition Members and Staff.
- Permit for expedition crew.
- Expedition Permit to climb Amadablam.
- All staff during Expedition period with experienced Guide (Base Camp Manager).
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- Cargo clearance & Duties Assistance Service free.
- Daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance for expedition Staff.
- Gamow Bag will be available for expedition group.
- Solar panel for light and batteries charger will be available for expedition members.
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent available in the ABC.
- 2 Oxygen Bottles with mask and regulators.( for sharing ) We provide Sherpa’s tents, food for climbing, and insurance.
- High altitude food for Sherpa and member.
- All Necessary camping equipment like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents,
- Per person 30 kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter and 20 kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the Mountain.
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with the cost of US$ 4 per minute call.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Emergency Oxygen and mask regulator.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary).
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Our service Charges.
Full Board Service Cost Exclude:
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner).
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Sleeping Bag, Climbing Plastic Boots, Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival) and re entry visa fee.
- Ice fall Garbage Deposit fees (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies & Filming permit.
- Personal climbing gears.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” Section.