|Trip Duration:||54 Days||Accommodation:||Camping|
|Trek Grade:||Challenging||Activities:||Trekking + Climbing|
|Min. Altitude:||0m./0ft.||Max. Altitude:||8091m./26545ft.|
|Best Time:||Mar-May-Jun||Per day hiking:||Approximately 5-6hrs|
Mount Annapurna 8091 meter First Mountain is the second lowest 8000m peak in World and which is situated in Nepal. Annapurna 8091meter was first climbed by a French expedition 1950. There are four summits called Annapurna; the entire massif forms a barrier on the northern side of the Pokhara valley. The main summit is to the west of Annapurna sanctuary. A French Expedition led by Maurice Her Zong explored the Kali Gandaki valley in 1950. After descending Dhaulagiri was too difficult, they turned their attention to Annapurna expedition. Hampered by inaccurate maps, they spent considerable time and effort finding a way to the foot of the mountain. They eventually ascended via Miristi Khola to the north face of mount Annapurna on June 1950, just before the start of the Monsoon. The Summiteers suffered frostbite on descends wand were finally evacuated back to the road head in India. Annapurna was not climbed again until 1970, when British army expedition followed essentially the same route as Herzog. At same time Cris Boning led successful British expedition to the very steep and difficult south face. With only 109 ascents, Annapurna has had fewer successful climbs than any other 8000m peak. Normally 2 faces climb Annapurna 1 mountain, one is West south face which is trekking route is fallow Pokhara, Tatopani, Ghasa, Late, Misri Khola and direct to Annapurna Base amp and less popular route is from South side through Annapuna Sanctuary.
Day 01: Arrival and Transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Preparation and Briefing for Departure to Everest Region
Day 03: Kathmandu-Pokhara Drive or Fly
Day 04: Pokhara-Nayapool-Tikhedhunga Trek
Day 05: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani Trek.
Day 06: Ghorepani
Day 06: Ghorepani-Poonhill-Tatopani Trek
Day 07: Tatopani to Ghasa Trek
Day 08: Ghasa to Lete Trek
Day 09: Lete to Thulobugin Trek
Day 10: Thulobugin to Hum Khola Trek
Day 11: Hum Khola to Miristi Khola Trek.
Day 12: Miristi Khola to Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Day 13-45: Annapurna Summit Climbing Period
Day 46: Trek down from base camp to Miristi Khola
Day 47: Miristi Khola to Thulobugin trek
Day 48: Thulobugin to Lete Trek
Day 50: Ghasa to Tatopani Trek
Day 51: Fly Back to Kathmandu.
Day 52: The Leisure day and sightseeing
Day 53: Transfer for Final Departure
Full Board Service Cost Include:
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by Go For Nepal’s representative while arriving and departing.
- Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu and Pokhara on B/B basis.
- All camping equipment in Base camp and Advance Base Camp.
- Food during expedition period for expedition Members and Staff.
- Permit for expedition crew.
- Expedition Permit to climb Annapurna
- All staff during Expedition period with experienced Guide (Base Camp Manager).
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- Cargo clearance & Duties Assistance Service free.
- Daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance for expedition Staff.
- Gamow Bag will be available for expedition group.
- Solar panel for light and batteries charger will be available for expedition members.
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent available in the ABC.
- 2 Oxygen Bottles with mask and regulators.
- We provide Sherpa’s tents, food for climbing, and insurance.
- Ice falls charges · All tent for camp 1, 2, 3 ·
- High altitude food for Sherpa and member.
- All Necessary camping equipment like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents,
- Per person 30 kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter and 20 kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the Mountain.
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with the cost of US$ 4 per minute call.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Emergency Oxygen and mask regulator.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary).
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Our service Charges.
Full Board Service Cost Exclude:
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner).
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival) and re-entry visa fee.
- Ice fall Garbage Deposit fees (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies & Filming permit.
- Personal climbing gears.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” Section.