|Trip Duration:||45 Days||Accommodation:||Camping|
|Trek Grade:||Challenging||Activities:||Trekking + Climbing|
|Min. Altitude:||0m./0ft.||Max. Altitude:||8167m./26795ft.|
|Best Time:||Mar-May-Jun||Per day hiking:||Approximately 5-6hrs|
This region is considered to be one of the remotest places in the kingdom of Nepal. An abundance of Himalayan peaks, including giant Dhaulagiri, hidden valleys and high passes are its main attractions for travelers. The region is separated from the Annapurna massif by the Kali Gandaki river. Here, the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna massifs, two huge mountain ranges, have formed the deepest gorge in the world. The Dhaulagiri Expedition trekking in this area is relatively strenuous but the trekkers who are willing to spend their holidays with nature in these peaceful surroundings full of peace are well rewarded.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu leisure time.
Day 03: Kathmandu-Official formalities and briefing for Expedition.
Day 04: Kathmandu-Baglung by private coach.
Day 05: Trek to Beni.
Day 06: Trek to Babi Chor.
Day 07: Trek to Dharapani.
Day 08: Trek to Mudi.
Day 09: Trek to Boghara.
Day 10: Trek to Dabang.
Day 11: Trek to Pine Forest.
Day 12: Trek to Italian Base Camp.
Day 13: Trek to Dhaulagiri Base Camp.
Day 14-33: Dhaulagiri Expedition-Climbing period.
Day 34: Trek to Tukuche.
Day 35: Trek to Yak Kharka.
Day 36: Trek to Marpha.
Day 37: Trek to Ghasa.
Day 38: Trek to Tatopani.
Day 39: Trek to Ghorepani.
Day 40: Trek to Birethanti.
Day 41: Transfer to Pokhara, stay in hotel.
Day 42: Pokhara-Kathmandu by private transportation.
Day 43: Kathmandu full city sightseeing tour.
Day 44: Leisure day for self shopping and relaxation.
Day 45: Final Departure.
Full Board Service Cost Include:
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by Go For Nepal’s representative while arriving and departing.
- Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu and Pokhara on B/B basis.
- All camping equipment in Base camp and Advance Base Camp.
- Food during expedition period for expedition Members and Staff.
- Permit for expedition crew.
- Expedition Permit to climb Dhaulagiri.
- All staff during Expedition period with experienced Guide (Base Camp Manager).
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- Cargo clearance & Duties Assistance Service free.
- Daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance for expedition Staff.
- Gamow Bag will be available for expedition group.
- Solar panel for light and batteries charger will be available for expedition members.
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent available in the DBC.
- 2 Oxygen Bottles with mask and regulators.(in sharing basis)
- We provide Sherpa’s tents, food for climbing, and insurance.
- High altitude food for Sherpa and member.
- All Necessary camping equipment like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents,
- Per person 30 kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter and 20 kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the Mountain.
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with the cost of US$ 4 per minute call.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Emergency Oxygen and mask regulator.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary).
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Our service Charges.
Full Board Service Cost Exclude:
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner).
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Sleeping Bag, Climbing Plastic Boots, Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified. Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival) and re entry visa fee.
- Ice fall Garbage Deposit fees (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies & Filming permit.
- Personal climbing gears.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” Section.