|Trip Duration:||61 Days||Accommodation:||Camping|
|Trek Grade:||Challenging||Activities:||Trekking + Climbing|
|Min. Altitude:||850m./2789ft.||Max. Altitude:||8848m./29029ft.|
|Best Time:||Mar-May-Jun||Per day hiking:||Approximately 5-6hrs|
Who do not yearn to touch the utmost summit of the world? Everest Expedition 2016 is seen as an opening offered by Go for Nepal Treks and Expedition and you can be at the height of 8,848 meter put up with divinely things and terrifying feeling. Everest Expedition of Everest region will allow you to stroll all through crossing the South Col where the initial base camp is set at an altitude of 5,400 meter and other caps are at 6,065 meter, 6400 meter, 7,100 meter and 7,920 meter respectively. Encountering Everest Expedition difficulty you will compete against the icefall and massive crevasses but the feeling once you turn up at the crest is incredible. Due to that features several mountaineers have attempted to conquer the glory of the earth yet only handful people have achieved success.
Dealing with the technicality of the Everest Expedition mountaineers ought to be prepared for unexpected weather condition and the risk it invites. To make your journey less problematic the ropes and ladders are fixed by our professional Sherpas. With each passing camp the level of toughness rise and it will add more once you reach at Camp III. To bring the majestic Everest into knees is not within reach for everyone. Everest expedition itinerary is set all the way to the South Col and prolong to the Summit through the Southeast Ridge after put heads together with the experts.
If you are thinking about the Everest expedition cost let us state you that you can deal the value in much reasonable price. To accomplish the expedition it requires madness but that madness should be used properly. With Go For Nepal Treks and Expedition you are totally safe and will get the facility of satellite communication and additional oxygen for emergency case.
Day 01 the day is your Arrival in Kathmandu& Meet your agency at the Airport & transfer to hotel. O/N hotel.
Day 02 Free day in Kathmandu with Trekking Crew hotel B/B.
Day 03 In Kathmandu Official formalities & Preparation Trekking crew, hotel B/B.
Day 04 Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, camp or Lodge.
Day 05 Lukla to Phakding, camp.
Day 06 Phakding to Namche, camp.
Day 07 Acclimatize at Namche Bazaar camp.
Day 08 Namche to Tyangboche, camp.
Day 09 Tyangboche to Pheriche, camp.
Day 10 Pheriche to Lobuche, Camp.
Day 11 Lobuche to Everest base camp.
Day 12-53 Climbing period of Everest.
Day 54 Base camp to Lobuche, camp.
Day 55 Lobuche to Tengboche, camp.
Day 56 Tyangboche, to Namche, camp.
Day 57 Namche to Phakding camp or Lodge.
Day 58 Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu transfer at hotel B/B.
Day 59-60 Fully shopping or sightseeing day in Kathmandu, hotel B/B.
Day 61 Final Departure to international Airport.
Full Board Service Cost Include:
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by Go For Nepal’s representative while arriving and departing.
- Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- All camping equipment in Base camp and Advance Base Camp.
- Food during expedition period for expedition Members and Staff.
- Permit for expedition crew.
- Expedition Permit to climb Everest.
- All staff during Expedition period with experienced Guide (Base Camp Manager).
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- Cargo clearance & Duties Assistance Service free.
- Daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance for expedition Staff.
- Gamow Bag will be available for expedition group.
- Solar panel for light and batteries charger will be available for expedition members.
- Each expedition member will have an twin sharing tent available in the EBC.
- 2 Oxygen Bottles with mask and regulators.( in group)
- We provide Sherpa’s tents, food for climbing, and insurance.
- High altitude food for Sherpa and member.
- All Necessary camping equipment like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents,
- Per person 30 kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter and 20 kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the Mountain.
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing
- All wages, Equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with the cost of US$ 4 per minute call.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Emergency Oxygen and mask regulator.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary).
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Our service Charges.
Full Board Service Cost Exclude:
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner).
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Sleeping Bag, Climbing Plastic Boots, Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Ice falls charges · All tent for camp 1, 2, 3 ,4,5
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival) and reentry visa fee.
- Ice fall Garbage Deposit fees (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies & Filming permit.
- Personal climbing gears.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” Section.