|Trip Duration:||53 Days||Accommodation:||Camping|
|Trek Grade:||Challenging||Activities:||Trekking + Climbing|
|Min. Altitude:||0m./0ft.||Max. Altitude:||8463m./27766ft.|
|Best Time:||Mar-May-Jun||Per day hiking:||Approximately 5-6hrs|
Expedition on the 5th lofty peak is as significant as the expedition on the Everest. Makalu Expedition with the zenith of 8,463 meter is appear as radiant and arresting to be found 14 miles of Eastern face of Everest. The more Makalu seems remarkable the more it will attract you with its faultless pyramid structure demonstrating 4 sharp edges which has contributed in forming it as the mighty one. While going through the Makalu Expedition 2016 you will be known that Makalu as a double peak. It was in 1954, French party had bring about ascend to Makalu Expedition following Makalu climbing routes.
Discussing about the Makalu normal route you can think about the Makalu West Face which show up as extremely adventurous and testing to scale up. In 1997 this route had been used by Russian Expedition. Thinking about your safeness we have planned to divide the climbing routes into 4 parts starting from the base at 5,800 meter ascending to 6,100 meter (hanging ice-fall). The second part will show up at 6,500 meter next to the 7,400 meter and the last will appear at 8,000 meter until to the crest of the summit. In such a way we have crafted the Makalu Expedition Itinerary with under effective Makalu Expedition cost.
Go For Nepal Treks and Expedition is an experienced and credible Nepal trekking agency so you can rely upon us. For your security you will come across fixed ropes from 5,800 meter to 7,500 meter. The nature of Makalu Expedition is marked as hard so to beat its grandness you should be sturdy enough to struggle counter to it. With previous mountaineering experiences you will be trained well. We make available of complete service regarding permits, mountaineering documentation, porters, accommodation and other essential stuffs. Do not make the mountain waits too long, go for expedition.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu; transfer to the Hotel
Day 02 – 04: Stay at Kathmandu for the official procedure
Day 05: Fly to Tumlingtar
Day 06: Trek to Mane Bhanjyang
Day 07: Trek to Chichira
Day 08: Trek to Num
Day 09: Trek to Seduwa
Day 10: Trek to Tashi Gaon
Day 11: Trek to Kauma
Day 12: Trek to Dobato
Day 13: Trek to Jark Khola
Day 14: Trek to Hillari base camp
Day 15: Trek to Makalu base camp
Day 16: Trek to Higher base camp
Day 17 – 50: Climbing period
Day 51: Trek to Yak Kharka
Day 52: Trek to Mumbuk
Day 53: Trek to Tashi Gaon
Day 54: Trek to Num
Day 55: Trek to Chichira
Day 56: Trek to Num
Day 57: Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 58 – 59: Free day at Kathmandu
Day 60: Departure on your own destination
Full Board Service Cost Include:
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by Go For Nepal’s representative while arriving and departing.
- Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- All camping equipment in Base camp and Advance Base Camp.
- Food during expedition period for expedition Members and Staff.
- Permit for expedition crew.
- Expedition Permit to climb Makalu.
- All staff during Expedition period with experienced Guide (Base Camp Manager).
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- Cargo clearance & Duties Assistance Service free.
- Daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance for expedition Staff.
- Gamow Bag will be available for expedition group.
- Solar panel for light and batteries charger will be available for expedition members.
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent available in the MBC.
- 2 Oxygen Bottles with mask and regulators.( For sharing among team Members)
- We provide Sherpa’s tents, food for climbing, and insurance.
- High altitude food for Sherpa and member.
- All Necessary camping equipment like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents,
- Per person 30 kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter and 20 kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the Mountain.
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with the cost of US$ 4 per minute call.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Emergency Oxygen and mask regulator.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary).
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Our service Charges.
Full Board Service Cost Exclude:
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner).
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Sleeping Bag, Climbing Plastic Boots, Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival) and re entry visa fee.
- Ice fall Garbage Deposit fees (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies & Filming permit.
- Personal climbing gears.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” Section.