|Trip Duration:||44 Days||Accommodation:||Camping|
|Trek Grade:||Challenging||Activities:||Trekking + Climbing|
|Min. Altitude:||0m./0ft.||Max. Altitude:||8201m./26906ft.|
|Best Time:||Mar-May-Jun||Per day hiking:||Approximately 5-6hrs|
For the mountaineers who have thought to pie in the sky Mt Cho Oyu Expedition has bear out their dreams. It has the qualities of courageous and thrilling. In contempt of being the 6th lofty peak of the globe though projected asless problematic. Due to that characteristic you can trace the successful attempt of expedition in Cho Oyu. To soar up to the summit it consumes less time and you will not encounter much technicality. Cho Oyu the, ‘Goddess of Turquoise’, is a massive immensity of sweeping snow and glaciated lines, situated 20 kilometer west of Mount Everest. Cho Oyu comprises5 edges and through this unique expedition you will get to experience suitable acclimatization, cultural tour and exploring ancient settlement areas.
Expedition on Cho Oyufrom the North West section brings moderately trouble free angle. Likewise, bringing the discourse of Cho Oyu Expedition itinerary you will use camp I at the altitude of 6,400 meter via the Gyabrag Glacier and Camp II at 7,100 meter, going after the snow rim. For harmless and rigorous ascend we recommend you to make use of fixed ropes. Moreover, for Camp III at 7,500 meter you will sense the stress free but you must have the wonderful courage of moving ahead consuming 6 to 9 hours to get into the summit.
Mt. Cho Oyu Expedition 2016 appear aspicture-perfect beginning to create another achievement by stepping into the Cho Oyu following Cho Oyu normal route. Nepal trekking season for carrying out expedition in Cho Oyu is appropriate in March to May and September to November. October to November is considered as the classic period for mountaineering. Cho Oyu Expedition cost is charged less in contrast to other expedition since it does not ask for additional climbing materials. As a consequence, mountaineers from the world wide prefer Cho Oyu expedition.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport & transfer to hotel (1350m)
Day2-4: Rest and prepare day for assignment & briefing.
Day 05: Early in the morning drive from Kathmandu to kodari Border (720m) after immigration formalities you may cross border and then Drive to Zhangmu(1600m), over night in Hotel. Over night in Hotel.
Day 06: Drive from Zhangmu to Naylam(3700m) which takes two hours drive by land coursers jeep
Day 07: Rest Day in Naylam for Acclimatization
Day 08: Drive from Naylam to Tingri (4300m) which takes about four hours over night in hotel.
Day 09: Rest Day at Tingri for Acclimatization
Day 10: After breakfast drive from Tingri to Chinese Base Camp (5000m) which takes about four hours
Day11-12: Rest and acclimatization in Chinese Base Camp (5200m).to prepare and arrange yaks to go
Day 13: Trek from Chinese Base Camp to Middle Camp (5300m) which takes about five hours.
Day 14: Trek from Middle Camp to Advance Base Camp of Cho-Oyu(5700m.),Which takes about four
Day15-41: Climbing Period (summit Period of Mt Cho Oyu 8201m)
Day 42: Preparation to returning (Clean Base Camp) and trek to Middle camp (5300m) and then drive
Day 43: Early in the morning Drive from Zhanmu to Kodari Border and after immigration formalities drive. Overnight in Camp. to Advance base camp. Overnight in Camp. hours. Prepare camp overnight in Camp to Zhanmu(1600m) which takes about six hours over night in hotel. from china side, we may collect Nepal visa from immigration office and then drive to Kathmandu transfer to hotel. Nepalese cultural program with farewell dinner in the evening.
Day 44: Final departure, or alternative Join other activities
Full Board Service Cost Include:
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by Go For Nepal’s representative while arriving and departing.
- Chinese Government Royalty (U$5200).
- Five nights request star Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- All camping equipment in Base camp and Advance Base Camp.
- Full Board hotel en route in Tibet: Zhangmu, Naylam, Tingri (B/L/D).
- Food during expedition period for expedition Members and Staff.
- Tibet Visa and Travel Permit for expedition crew.
- Expedition Permit to climb Cho Oyu along Northwest ridge route.
- All staff during Expedition period with experienced Guide (Base Camp Manager).
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- Cargo clearance & Duties Assistance Service free.
- Daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance for expedition Staff.
- Gamow Bag will be available for expedition group.
- Solar panel for light and batteries charger will be available for expedition members.
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent available in the ABC.
- 2 Oxygen Bottles with mask and regulators.
- We provide Sherpa’s tents, food for climbing, and insurance.
- Ice falls charges · All tent for camp 1, 2, 3 ·
- High altitude food for Sherpa and member.
- All Necessary camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents,
- Per person 50kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 40kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the Mountain.
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with the cost of US$ 4 per minute call.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Emergency Oxygen and mask regulator.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary).
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Our service Charges.
Hotel category Base in Kathmandu Full board Service including climbing sherpa
Three star hotel or similar accommodation US$ 15,500.00
Four star hotel or Similar accommodation US$ 15,800.00
Five star Hotel or similar accommodation US$ 16,700.00
Full Board Service Cost Exclude:
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner).
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival) and re entry visa fee.
- Ice fall Garbage Deposit fees (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies & Filming permit.
- Personal climbing gears.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Emergency/Rescue Jeep cost US$800.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” Section.
I would like to inform you that safety and secure mountaineering is our first priority. We always use summiteers, experience and government license holder Climbing Sherpa with friendly and experience cook where you have maximum summit opportunity. We mostly use 1:1 climbing Sherpa guide in our full board operation.
Go For Nepal Treks and Expedition is proud to provide high quality service with focus on safety of our customers. We have our climbing safety and logistics assessed and reviewed by experienced European and North American climbers and we are proud of our service. Thank you for your inquiry once again. Please feel free to ask any further questions regarding our service. We hope you choose our company and we are looking forward to provide our services.