Gorilla Trekking in Nepal with the termination of war has turned it into trekking destination where one can be dazzled after comprehending Api Himal peak, Saipal and Dhaulagiri range. Affording Gorilla trekking in Nepal cost trekkers can distinguish sundry and alternative possibility sceneries stepping into the trustworthy trekking routes experiencing beyond trekking. The trek will acquaint tangible splendor of remoteness together with unmatched customs practiced by the native. Therefore, if you are longing to stroll for that particular type of voyage then this can occupy the position.
Adventure Gorilla Trek Itinerary commence from Beni Bazaar and it terminates at Sulichour. The trek grade is marked as moderate with that note you will not come across much difficulty during trekking. As we have picturized the scene behind solidify of trek it will contribute in the lifestyles of people. Transforming and moving forward overlooking the earlier would not be laid-back for the native however it will support them to come out from the trauma. From trekking perspective the destination is absolutely harmless. Consequently lets come in contact with Go for Nepal Treks and Expedition to craft reminiscences.
Day 01 – Kathmandu – Beni 830m (8 hours by bus). (1350m.)
Day 02 – Beni – Takam: About 6-7hrs
Day 03 – Takam-Lamsung: About 6-7hrs
Day 04 – Lamsung-Gurjaghat: About 7hrs.
Day 05 – Gurjaghat-Dhorpatan: About 5hrs.
Day 06 – Nisi Dhor: About 5-6hrs.
Day 07 – Dhor-Tallo Sera: About 6-7hrs .
Day 08 – Tallo Sera-Rujhikhola: About 7 hrs.
Day 09 – Rujhikhola-Thabang: About 6hrs.
Day 10 – Thabang-Jaljala: About 6hrs.
Day 11 – Jaljala to Jelbang: About 7hrs.
Day 12 – Jelbang-Suliochaur: About 7hrs .
Day 13 – Sulichaur to Kathmandu(13 hours by bus).
- Airport Pickup and Drop by private Transport
- Welcome & Farwell Dinner
- All the ground Transportation by tourist bus
- Hotel in Kathmandu at 3 star or 4 star hotel with Breakfast
- Trekking in lodges with Bed Lunch and Breakfast (Lodges are Simple but clean enough and has a hot and cold shower)
- Everest National Park fee with TIMS (Trekking management information system) we need two photograph each for permit.
- An experience Trekking guide (trained by Ministry of tourism), one porter between every two person and their meal/accommodation/transportation/salary/insurance/equipments.
- Domestic Airfare (Kathmandu to Lukla, Lukla to Kathmandu and domestic airport tax)
- One porter between every 2 clients and their meals/accommodation/transportation/salary/insurance and their equipments are included in price
- Trekking map for Everest Trekking
- Personal bar bill, travel insurance/International airfare/Domestic airfare.
- Items of personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, tip etc.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – Available at Nepalese Embassies and
- Nepalese Consulates abroad or on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing tour and all the entrance fees of temple in Kathmandu valley.
- Lunch and Dinner while at Kathmandu ( Allow Rs 1500.00 per person per day for your meals and drinks)