|Trip Duration:||7 days||Max. Altitude:||1950m|
|Accommodation:||Hotel||Meals:||Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner with tea/coffee|
|Transportation:||Car/ Van/ Taxi||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Group Size:||2 – 12 people||Best Time:||Feb to May, Sep to Nov|
|Per day hiking:||5 to 8 hours|
Chisapani Hiking in Nepal is well thought out to be pleasing hiking in Nepal. The degree of amusement will soar up with Go For Nepal Treks and Expedition when you will attain the height of 2,140 meter. Geographically it is to be found at the north face of Kathmandu thus you do not have to devote extensive itinerary to accomplish the hike. Being the short and free from testing hike you will take upward stroll all the way through the thriving Rhododendron forest of renowned Shivapuri National Park. Nepal hike to Chisapani will endure as spellbind throughout your life. It’s not that Chisapani is the sole destination for hiking in Nepal but it is feasible for the visitors who turn up in Kathmandu for limited time. In addition, the setting and environs of Chisapani is amazing and you will be captivated in the midst of nature. Chisapani Hiking Kathmandu will make you evident numerous mountain vistas such as Langtang, Gaurishankar, Dorje Lakpa ranges and distant scene of Mount Everest. If you have make use of Chisapani hiking map it will illustrate elegant mountain landscapes, tranquil nature and ethnic Tamang settlement areas following Buddhist culture to scenic Nagarkot (2,175m) where you will be dazzled seeing sun-up. Therefore, several visitors have used Nepal Chisapani Nagarkot adventure hiking for enormous vistas. In a crystal clear day you can observe Mulkharka, the Tamang village from where you can sight Kathmandu valley. With reasonable Chisapani Hiking cost be prepared to hike in the serene forest with an outstanding occasion of experiencing hike observing fantastic snow enclosed scenes. Visitors with moderate physical state can attempt the hike without any annoyance and it can be carried out all through the year apart from monsoon season as the attractive views might be obstructed by the rain. Let’s hike for healthiness.
Day 01: Arrive at Trivuwan International airport in Kathmandu, transfer to the Hotel and free activities in the evening.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing and then overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive to sundarijal. After that we hike to chisapani. It is four hour walking to get there and then overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Chisapani to Nagarkot (2175m, 7 hours walking) and then overnight at Hotel in Nagarkot.
Day 05: Early in the morning to see best sunrise and mountains view. After that, we have breakfast and then hike to changunarayan. We visit changunarayan temple and our private car will come and drive us at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 06: Early in the morning you will go for mountain or everest flight to see many mountains including Mt.Everest and rest of day personal shopping.
Day 07: Departure to your home country.
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 3 Nights at 3 or 4 stars Hotel in Kathmandu.
- All the meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) tea/coffee.
- 1 night Lodge accommodation in Chisapani.
- 1 Night Hotel in Nagarkot.
- Professional tour guide and private car for Kathmandu valley sightseeing.
- A professional government certificate holder hiking guide.
- All the transportation by private Car/Van/Bus depends on group size.
- Hiking guide/Tour guides: Salary, Foods, Insurance, transportation, Accommodation etc.
- Shivapuri National park fee.
- 1 hour Mountain flight ticket.
- Government tax and official expenses.
- Farewell dinner at Nepali Authentic Restaurant in Kathmandu.
- International airfare and visa fees (15 Days US$25 and 30 Days US$40).
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All the drinks such as coke, beer, mineral water etc.
- Entrance fees.
- Tips for hiking guide and tour guide