|Trip Duration:||5 days||Max. Altitude:||2100m|
|Accommodation:||Hotel||Meals:||Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner with tea/coffee|
|Transportation:||Car/ Van/ Taxi||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Group Size:||2 – 12 people||Best Time:||Feb to May, Sep to Nov|
|Per day hiking:||5 to 8 hours|
Dhulikhel is situated in the east part of Nepal and is just 32 km away from the capital city Kathmandu valley. The main attractions of Dhulikhel and Namobuddha Hiking are the panoramic mountains views, numerous temples, and different types of landscape including diversity of people. The wide view of the high mountains can be seen from Karyolung in the east to Himalchuli in the west. It is the main highway to the Tibet via Tatopani boarder. According to the Buddhist legend, Buddha offered his body to a starving tigress so she could fee her cubs. His reliquary Stupa remained underground for centuries in Namobuddha. It is the sacred place for Buddhists and many pilgrims come to stupa and Monastery nearby daily but especially on Saturday. Small but historical Panauti city is just 36 km way east of Kathmandu. The confluence of the Roshi khola and Pangamti khola ( river) outside the town.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,295 m/4,273 ft.)
Day 2: Visit world heritage sites in Kathmandu
Day 3: Kathmandu- Nagarjun- Bhaktapur
Day 4: Bhaktapur- Kakani- Kathmandu
Day 5: Departure
- Free pick up and drop by car/van/ from/to international airport and welcome dinner
- Accommodation in3 or 4 star Hotel in Kathmandu
- One full day sightseeing in Kathmandu with professional tour guide by private car/Van.
- All meals during the hiking (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with tea/coffee).
- One experienced educated, well trained, fluent English speaking, friendly, government authorized tour guide.
- Guide’s food, accommodation, salary, insurance and transportation.
- Hard and soft table drinks such as coke, fanta, mineral water, beer.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Rescue operation.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing.
- Nepal tourist visa fee ($ 25 for 15 days and $ 40 for 30 days multiple entry visa).
- Tips for guide and porter. (Highly suggested but not compulsory).