|Trip Duration:||5 days||Max. Altitude:||2100m|
|Accommodation:||Hotel||Meals:||Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner with tea/coffee|
|Transportation:||Car/ Van/ Taxi||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Group Size:||2 – 12 people||Best Time:||Feb to May, Sep to Nov|
|Per day hiking:||5 to 8 hours|
Trip IntroductionShivapuri Village is a destination village resort in Nepal which is 25 km from the capital; Kathmandu. Even though many villages are found in Nepal, Shivapuri Village maintains the true spirit of Nepalese village experience in it’s midst; yet it provides a visitor a glimpse of the remoteness and the grandeur apart from the hospitality and lies in the buffer zone of the Shivapuri National Park, which is one of the few National Parks situated in any capital around the globe. Shivapuri Hiking offers various activities to keep oneself busy during their stay be it in the form of Nature Treks and Hikes, Ethnic Village Tours, Bird Watching, Photography or just simply to relax in leisure. Since Shivapuri Village is located beyond the Shivapuri National Park and as one has to cross the Park entrance before arriving at Shivapuri Village, it is often advised to stay overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu. NOTE: The above information is a guide and standard . The trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu. Meet assist at the airport and transfer to the hotel. Day 02: Drive to Sundarijal (16km.) and Hiking to Chisopani. Day 03: Short Hiking to Shivapuri (2563m.) Day 04: Trek back to Budhanilkantha and Drive back to Kathmandu. Day 05: Transfer to the International airport to connect onward flight.
- Hotel accommodation at respective 3 or 4 stars hotels on BB basis
- All transfers using private Air condition car.
- All sightseeing tours accompanied by local guide. (please note this tour will be operated in English language unless other language specified – We have French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, speaking guides are available)
- Necessary entrance fees to Monuments.
- Personal bar bill, travel insurance/International airfare/Domestic airfare.
- Items of personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, tip etc.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – Available at Royal Nepalese Embassies and Royal Nepalese Consulates abroad or on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing tour and all the entrance fees of temple in Kathmandu and Pokhara valley.
- Lunch and Dinner while at Kathmandu and pokhara ( Allow Rs 1500.00 per person per day for your meals and drinks)