|Trip Duration:||21 days||Max. Altitude:||6419 m|
|Trek Grade:||Challenging / Strenuous||Activities:||Tea House / Organized|
|Accommodation:||Guesthouse / Camp||Meals:||Breakfast, lunch & Dinner|
|Transportation:||Flight||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Group Size:||1 person minimum||Best Time:||Spring & Autumn|
|Per day hiking:||5 to 8 hours|
Chulu- West is situated in the north of Manang District. The Nepal Mountaineering Association has listed Chulu West Peak Climbing is in the 5th position out of the 18 peaks. Chulu- West climbing is an opportunity for those seeking adventure around the Annapurna region. Astonishing views of the Manaslu, Tilicho, Annapurna II, III and IV, Dhaulagiri, Gangapurna, NIlgiri are visible from Chulu- West.
We pass through the Thorong- La pass and Muktinath temple on our way back.
The Thorong La Pass is also a part of the Annapurna Trekking Region. The Thorang- La Pass is demanding. However, if the weather supports it would be quite easier. The Muktinath Temple lies at the base of Thorang-La Pass. The temple is widely known among Hindus and the Tibetan Buddhists.
Day 01: International Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel – 1,300m/4,264 ft
Day 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Preparation
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Syange/Jagat [1100m/3608 ft]: 8 – 10 hrs
Day 04: Trek Syange/Jagat to Dharapani [1,960m/6,430ft]: 7 – 8 hrs
Day 05: Dharapani-Chame [2,710m/8,891ft]: 6 – 7 hrs
Day 06: Chame- Pisang [3,300m/10824ft]: 5 – 6 hrs
Day 07: Upper Pisang-Manang [3,500m/11,482ft]: 6 – 7 hrs
Day 08: Manang: Rest
Day 09: Manang to Leder [4200m/13,776ft]: 4 – 5 hrs
Day 10: Leder to Chulu West Base Camp [4900m/16,072ft]: 4 – 5 hrs
Day 11: Chulu West Bbase Camp to Camp I [5100m/16,728ft]: 4 – 5 hrs
Day 12: Rest & Acclimatization at Camp I
Day 13: Camp I to Camp II [5,530m/18,143ft]: 4 – 5 hrs
Day 14: Summit Chulu West [6419m/21,055ft] and back to Camp I: 9 – 10 hrs
Day 15: Camp I to Leder: 5 – 6 hrs
Day 16: Contingency Day
Day 17: Leder to Thorong Phedi [4450m/14,596ft]: 3 – 4 hrs
Day 18: Thorong Phedi – Thorong Pass [5416m/17,765ft] – Muktinath [3,800/12,467ft]-Jomsom [2,715m/8,910ft]: 7 – 8 hrs treks and 2 hrs drive
Day 19: Jomsom to Pokhara by flight
Day 20: Drive back to Kathmandu: 6 – 7 hrs
Day 21: Final Departure
Service includes in the cost in Details:
- Airport pick up/drop and city guided tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicles.
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
- City guided tour in Kathmandu by expert tour guide.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara on BB plan at 3 or 4 stars level.
- Meals 3 times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking and Pokhara for you(You can choose any food from the Menu)
- Local seasonal fresh fruits.
- Twin sharing, comfortable and clean private room during the trek.
- Trip Map.
- Ground transportation by tourist bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara and private car from Pokhara to trekking starting point and trekking ending point to Pokhara.
- Domestic flight tickets from Pokhara to Kathmandu with airport tax.
- An experienced, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and English-speaking trekking guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Four season sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag (bag pack) and walking stick(which need to be returned after the trek).
- Appreciation letter as a souvenir.
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
Service Excludes in the cost in details:
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu allow US$ 15 – US$ 20 per day.
- Entry fee while sightseeing in Kathmandu (USD 20 per person)
- Personal equipment
- Nepal Visa fee (visa charge USD 40 and 4 passport photographs for the visa and permit).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- All kind drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Price Includes’ section