|Trip Duration:||24 days||Max. Altitude:||2834 m|
|Trek Grade:||Easy||Activities:||Trekking + Climbing + Tour|
|Accommodation:||Tented Camp||Meals:||Breakfast, lunch & Dinner|
|Transportation:||Kathmandu. By bus/by flight||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Group Size:||2 people minimum||Best Time:||Feb to May, Oct, Nov|
|Per day hiking:||5 to 8 hours|
The stunning peak just few kilometers away from the Mt. Everest is the Lobuche peak, also known as lobuje peak. This peak lies just above the Lobuche village in the Khumbu Region. Lobuche gives you two stunning summits, Lobuche East (6119 meters) and Lobuche Far East (6145 meters). Both peaks are equally exciting and with technical trails for both the amateurs and explorers.
The trek gives you breath taking view of Namche Bazar, Lhotse along the Lobuche village and the mighty Everest itself. The route starts from the famous Namche Bazar. The journey gives you the view and feel of untouched beauties of Nepal. Some of them are Tengboche monastery, Pangboche and Dingboche; the highest Sherpa village and the gateway to Island Peak. Short hiking to Gorak Shep Village comes with the classic trek to the Everest Base Camp. Trek to the Kalapattar is set up for the valuable moment of sunrise and the surrounding mountains.With all the excitement, the most awaited climb comes to the rise. Leaving the base camp comes the second part of the expedition, the high camp and finally the summit.
Lobuche Peak Climbing welcomes you with the warmness of the culture of Shrepa people and the unlimited snowy covered mountains. The best seasons for this exciting trip are spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November). It is suitable for both climbers and amateurs.
Days 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu
Days 02 : Stay in Kathmandu for the official procedure
Days 03 : Fly from Ktm/Lukla (2,834 m) & trek to phakding (2,611)
Days 04 : Trek to Namche bazaar.
Days 05 : Namche overnight acclimatization, over night
Days 06 : Namche overnight for acclimatization.
Days 07 : Trek to Tengboche.
Days 08 : Trek to Dingboche.
Days 09 : Dingboche rest.
Days 10 : Trek to Chukung.
Days 11 : Hike Chhukung Ri and back to Chhukung
Days 12 : Trek to Dingboche
Days 13 : Trek to Lobuche
Days 14 : Trek to Lobuche base camp
Days 15 : Lobuche base camp
Days 16 : Base camp to Lobuche high camp
Days 17 : Summit Day
Days 18 : Lobuche base camp
Days 19 : Trek to Tyangboche
Days 20 : Trek to Namche
Days 21 : Trek to Lukla
Days 22 : Fly back to Kathmandu
Days 23 : Rest in Kathmandu
Days 24 : Departure From Kathmandu
- All land transportation
- 4 Nights Accommodation in Kathmandu at a 3 or 4 star Hotel on bed & breakfast plan.
- Full board meal basis during the trekking.
- Govt trained guide and necessary no. of porters with their insurance, salary & meals.
- Internal flight: KTM-LUKLA-KTM
- 1 night cultural show & dinner.
- Sleeping bag & jacket for trek.
- Kathmandu city sightseeing with city tour guide.
- National park entry fees, climbing permit fee, professional Sherpa climber guide, TRC.
- International air fare
- City sights entrance fees.
- Bar bills & personal expenses.
- Airport Tax.
- Emergency rescue charges if necessary.
- Extra shower, battery re-charge fee, snacks, etc.
- Personal clothing & gears.
- Tips to guide and porter.
- Cost raised by cancelation, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness which are not under our control.