|Trip Duration:||21 days||Max. Altitude:||6091m|
|Trek Grade:||Strenuous||Activities:||Tea House / Organized|
|Accommodation:||Teahouse/camping||Meals:||Breakfast, lunch & Dinner|
|Transportation:||Flight||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Group Size:||2 to 12 people||Best Time:||Spring & Autumn|
|Per day hiking:||5 to 8 hours|
Pisang Peak (6,091m) Climbing is one the famous peak climbing in Nepal. It is one of the easy yet best climbing peak of Nepal which is situated just North of Manang valley in famous Annapurna trekking area. It was first summited by a German expedition team in 1995.
Except peak climbing experience, our Pisang Peak Climbing trip also offers to explore the local traditions, culture and lifestyle of people of Annapurna trekking region. Our Pisang Peak Climbing trip also offers to experience to pass Thorang-La, one of the highest trekking pass of Nepal and explore Muktinath, a Hindus and Buddhists pilgrimage site of Nepal.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu (1335 meters above sea level): Upon your arrival in Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, a Go For Nepal representative will be there for your warm welcome and help you to transfer to the hotel. In free time take rest and get refreshed of the jetlag. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu Sightseeing (1335 meters):A half-day guided tour around Kathmandu city’s historical and cultural landmarks. Visit Bouddhanath Stupa and Pashupatinath Temple, the most important sites of Buddhism and Hinduism in Nepal. Catch the playful antics of the monkeys and beautiful city views at Swayambunath temple. Get lost in Kathmandu’s old city bazaars, public squares, and former royal palaces at Durbar Square.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Beshisahar( 850m./8hrs drive): Early morning after breakfast, we will take our private vehicle and will drive to Besisahar. We will stay overnight at a guest house. Overnight.
Day 4: Besisahar to Bahundanda (1,310m /5-6 hrs trek): After breakfast we start our walk from Beshishar with wonderful views of Hiuchhuli and Ngadi Chuli. We cross some local wooden & bamboo bridges before reaching Bhulbule. From Bhulbule our trail head towards Ngadi Village where we will take our lunch. Further we continue our walk to Bahundanda for overnight.
Day 5: Bahundanda to Chyamje (1410 meters/7 hrs trek): From Bahundanda, we start our trekking and will pass several small streams and small yet wonderful settlements of Kanigaon and Ghermu Phant. From there we continue our trek and will reach to Chyamje for overnight.
Day 6: Chamje to Dharapani (1950m/5-6 hours): – After a short walk we will reach suspension bridge of Marsyandi. From there we trek to Tal. From Tal we follow the upstream and reach Dharapani through rocky trails for overnight.
Day 7: Dharapani to Chame (2,630m. /5-6 hours): Early morning after breakfast, we will again start our trek, where we will first pass Bagarchap and Danaque. Further we go through several beautiful villages before reaching Chame. Chame is superb view point for Lamjung Himal and Annapurna II. Overnight.
Day 8: Chame to Upper Pisang (3,700m./5-6 hours): On the way to Upper Pisang we first pass Bhartang, village of apple garden. We then take gradual path up to a bridge and we reach Dhukure Pokhari; our lunch place. Walking with tree line, a fascinating view of Pisang peak on the north and Chulu peak along with beautiful Pisang village we will reach Upper Pisang for overnight.
Day 9: Acclimatization Day: On this day we take walk around Pisang and explore the stunning surroundings with magnificent views of all the Annapurnas, Gangapurna and Tilicho. Overnight.
Day 10: Upper Pisang to Pisang Peak Base Camp (4,380 m. /3-4 hours): After breakfast, we will take ascent up trail to Pisang Base Camp via Kharka. Overnight at Kharka.
Day 11: Pisang Peak Base Camp to High Camp (5,400m. / 3-4 hours): This day we will further hike up to Pisang High Camp. Upon our arrival in High Camp we will set our tent for overnight. Overnight.
Day 12: Summit Pisang Peak and trek back to Base Camp (6,091m. /7-9 hours): Probably the most interesting and important day of the trip. This day from High Camp we first summit Pisang Peak. After the successful summit we will spend some time on the top, after then we will trek back to Pisang Base Camp for overnight.
Day 13: Base Camp to Manag Valley (3,450m. /5-6 hours): After breakfast, we set off to Manang Valley; a valley which has rich customs & tradition. With five to six hours walk we reach Manang. Overnight in Manang.
Day 14: Manang to Yak Kharka (4,110m. / 3-4 hours): From Manang we take steep up trail to Tenki Manang village where we will get the fabulous views of Annapurna, Gangapurna and Tilicho Peak. Further we will continue our trek and will reach Yak Kharka for overnight.
Day 15: Yak Kharka to Throng Pedi (4,400m. / 3-4 hours): After breakfast, this day we will trek to Throng Phedi. Thorang Phedi is a small yet beautiful settlement situated at the foot of the famous high pass Thorang-La.
Day 16: Phedi to the Thorung-La Pass and to Muktinath (Up to 5416 m. /8½ hours): This day we will start early morning to pass Thorang La. It takes 4-6 hours to complete the wild Himalayan pass. After crossing the pass we will trek down to Muktinath which is a pilgrimage sites for Hindus and Buddhists. Overnight at Muktinath.
Day 17: Muktinath to Kagbeni (3550 m. /3½ hours): This day we will start our trekking late morning. We first explore the wonderful Muktinath and then will trek to Kagbeni for overnight.
Day 18: Kagbeni to Jomsom (2,800m. /3-4 hours): From Kagbeni, this day we will trek to Jomsom which is
We will trek from Kagbeni to Jomsom, headquarter of Mustang which is inhabitant of Thakali people with their rich culture and tradition. Overnight at Jomsom.
Day 19: Fly to Pokhara (820m. / 25 minutes): This morning we will take spectacular flight to Pokhara from Jomsom. In Pokhara we will have enough time to explore the beautiful city. Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 20: Drive (6 hrs)/Fly (30 minutes) back to Kathmandu (1,334m. / 6 hours): We will travel back to Kathmandu either overland or will take spectacular flight back to Kathmandu. In Kathmandu we can do some gift shopping. In evening we will join a farewell dinner organized by Go For Nepal team. Overnight at hotel.
Day 21: Fly back home: A GO For Nepal representative will accompany you to Tribhuvan International Airport for returning flight. We hope to see you again in Nepal.
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International.
- Assistance at the International airport by Go for Nepal’s representative while arriving and departing.
- 4 Nights accommodations at 3/4 Star hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- 1 Nights accommodations at 3/4 Star hotels in Pokhara on B/B basis.
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu (Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhnath and Durbar Square).
- Local English-speaking Guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Necessary staffs including experienced guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
- Private Tourist vehicles will be available for transportation as per Itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Guest Houses or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
- Per person 30kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 20kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the peak.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Climbing permit for Pisang peak (6,091m).
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing Period as per the size of group.
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with the cost of US$ 4 per minute call.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- Emergency Oxygen and mask regulator.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Oxygen Cylinders, Masks, Hoses and Regulators. Though Go for Nepal will provide the same, usage of Oxygen Cylinders, Masks, Hoses and Regulators will be charged extra
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
- Ice fall Garbage Deposit fees (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies & Filming permit.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” SECTION