|Trip Duration:||21 days||Max. Altitude:||6145m|
|Trek Grade:||Adventure||Activities:||Tea House / Organized|
|Accommodation:||Teahouse/camping||Meals:||Breakfast, lunch & Dinner|
|Transportation:||Flight||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Group Size:||2 to 12 people||Best Time:||Spring & Autumn|
|Per day hiking:||5 to 8 hours|
Thorong peak (6144m) is the nice snow mountain on the left, just to the south of the Thorong La, seen just past the Gya La (3970m) between Tetang and . The trail from Tetang descends from the Gya La (3970m) and eventually joins the main trail from Manang to Ranipauwa. Muktinath is visible in the lower right. This trekking rout is mostly deliberate for them who adore enjoying the flora and fauna of panoramic views of Annapurna Himalayan range. This route takes you to the most stunning mountain landscape, delightful settlement of Gurungs and other communities their slate roofed houses, where you can discover the unbelievable rhododendron forests will gives you different smile. The highest point of this Trekking is Thorong La pass 5416m. There are no detailed maps obtainable about this area of Nepal. The maps you can buy contain south of the pass only a mountain call Khatung Kang (6488 m). But this is not the mountain you can see and climb from Thorong La, but the one behind it. Because of that these mountains often are mixed up.
Thorong peak is left above from on the way to most well-known Thorong la pass (5416m.) thousand of trekkers very years through this pass. Climbing Thorong peak spectacular but demanding trekking peak one should need a permit and skilled climbing guide and should go through the register trekking agency in Nepal. It is true that the earlier knowledge is necessary to climbing this peak. However, you must be set spiritually as well as healthy for this risky climbing. This trail takes you to the most spectacular mountain scenery, charming settlement of Gurungs and other community their slate covered houses, where you can explore the incredible rhododendron (national flower of Nepal) jungle will gives you diverse smile. This mountain is the shortest opportunity to gain a 6000 meters peak while doing the well-known Annapurna circuit trekking. From this passes it is first mountain to the south. The highest point of this trek is Thorong La pass 5416m. There are no full maps available about this area of Nepal. The top of this peak offers grand views of Nilgiri peak, Tilicho peak, Dhaulagiri range, Annapurna range, spectacular scenery of Mustang region which is special trekking area with the of Kali Gandaki valley. This valley is well-known route to upper mustang.
Day01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Tribhunvan international airport, you will be transfer to hotel.
Day02: After breakfast, 2/3 hours sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley that includes Buddhanath, Pashupatinath, Patan Durbar Square and Swambhnath Stupa with professional tour guide. You will have meeting with trekking guide, who will support you for trekking preparation.
Day03: Drive from Kathmandu to Bhulbhule (located at 840m /6-7hours driving) by tourist bus and stay overnight at tea house.
Day04: Trek from Bhulbhule to Jagat (located at 1300m/5-6hours) and stay overnight at tea house.
Day05: Trek from Jagat to Dharapani (located at 1860m/5-6hours) and stay overnight at tea house.
Day06: Trek from Dharapani to Chame (located at 2670m/5-6hours) and stay overnight at tea house.
Day07: Trek from Chame to Lower Pisang (located at t3200m/5-6hours) and stay overnight at Tea House.
Day08: Trek from lower Pisang to Manang village (located at 3540m/5-6hours) and stay overnight at tea house.
Day09: Acclimatization day and exploring village, lakes and stay overnight at tea house.
Day10: Trek from Manang village to Yak Kharka (located at 4020m/4-5hours) and stay overnight at tea house.
Day11: Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (located at 4450m/6-7hours) and stay overnight at tea house.
Day12: Trek from Thorong Phedi to Thorong La (located at 5416m/5-6hours) and stay overnight at tented camp.
Day13: Preparation day for Climbing and stay overnight at tented camp.
Day14: Summit to Thorong Peak located at 6145m and back to Muktinath at altitude of 3760m.Finally, night at tea house.
Day15: Extra day for climbing due to bad weather or AMS and stay overnight at tea house.
Day16: Trek from Muktinath to Kagbeni (situated at 2800m/4-5hours) and stay overnight at tea house.
Day17: Trek from Kagbeni to Jomsom (situated at 2720m/5-6hours) via Lubra Village and stay overnight at tea house.
Day18: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara 820m/40minutes and transfer to hotel.
Day19: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by A/C tourist bus and transfer to hotel.
Day20: Free day for Shopping in Kathmandu and stay overnight at hotel.
Day21: Final departure to international airport.
- International & domestic airport transfers as per the itinerary.
- 3 or 4 star Hotel in Kathmandu with BB Plan.
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner.
- Internal transport and flight within Nepal as per the itinerary.
- Three meals a day during the trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) as indicated by the itinerary.
- Accommodation during trekking that includes tents or local lodges / guesthouses.
- All trekking and climbing permit fees, (Entry permit and TIMS Card).
- Professional English speaking tour leader, guides and necessary porters.
- Sleeping bag and Duffel bag during trekking period.
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government and local taxes.
- International air fare to/ from Nepal
- Entry Visa fees- at present $25 for 15 day, US$ 40 for 30 day, and US$ 100 for three month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Drinks: both alcoholic and bottled other than sterilized drinking water.
- Laundry fees.
- All food and beverages other than on the itinerary.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from trekking due to some reason.
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips and gratitude provided to staff.