|Trip Duration:||16 days||Max. Altitude:||5,520 m|
|Grade:||Group A (NMA)||Activities:||Tea House / Organized|
|Accommodation:||Teahouse/camping||Meals:||Breakfast, lunch & Dinner|
|Transportation:||Land Transportation||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Group Size:||2 to 12 people||Best Time:||Spring & Autumn|
|Per day hiking:||5 to 5 hours|
Yala Peak is one of the trekking peaks listed by Nepal Mountaineering Association. The Peak (5520m.) is located in the Langtang region of Nepal. The Peak lies in the north side of the Kathmandu Valley. Among all the listed trekking peaks, Yala Peak trekking is graded as easy and a non-technical trek.
Yala Peak is a part of the Langtang range with the base camp at Kyangjin Gompa. Spectacular views of the Lantang Lirung, Langsisha Ri, Naya Kanga, Gangchhenpo and Dorje Lhakpa are visible from the Yala Peak. We get also get a chance to experience the Tamang environment while we stay in the Langtang region.
Though prior experience is not required, good health condition is a must for trekking in the Langtang region.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel and welcome dinner.
Day 02: Full day sightseeing around Kathmandu valleu.
Day 03: By Bus: Kathmandu to Syabru Bensi (2200m)
Day 04: Syabru Bensi to Lama Hotel (2500m)
Day 05: Lama Hotel to Langtang (3100m)
Day 06: Langtang to Kyanjin Gompa (3750m)
Day 07: Excursion to Tserko Ri (5033m)
Day 08: Kyanjin Gompa to Yala Peak Base Camp (4800m)
Day 09: High Camp to Yala Peak summit (5500m) and back to Base Camp
Day 10: Base Camp to Ghora Tabela (3050m)
Day 11: Ghore Tabela to Thulo Syabru (2200m)
Day 12: Thulo Syabru to Sing Gompa (3300m)
Day 13: Sing Gompa to Dhunche (1950m)
Day 14: By Bus: Dhunche to Kathmandu.
Day 15: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 16: Departure.
- Completely lodging Treks (During trekking period) and camping trek (during peak climbing period) on an AP plan i.e. breakfast, lunch, dinner and rooms in the lodge.
- 4 Nights 3 or 4 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB Plan (Bed & Breakfast)
- Airport pick up/drops on private vehicles
- Climbing permit of Yala Peak
- Lantang National Park entrance fee
- All government taxes and official charges.
- Transporation: Kathmandu to Syabrubenshi and Sundarijal to Kathmandu
- Climbing equipment & allowance for a climbing Guide
- Climbing equipment: Ropes (Main & dynamic), Ice screw, Rock piton, snow shovel and Snow bar
- High altitude Tents, High altitude food and Cooking pot and gas stove.
- English speaking Trekking / Mountain Guide and Porters
- Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs
- Welcome dinner
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu
- Rescue/ emergence and insurance cost
- Beverage, hard drinks and alcohol
- Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
- Personal equipment and personal expenses.