Nepal trek and tour in Rubina La Pass bring about astonish things with topographical prettiness and absorbing culture. The peculiar Rubina La Pass Trek itinerary will make you sight Himal Chuli, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal ranges and Boudha Himal. In the way just indicated you will get to understand the genuine exploration of the Himalayas which has been induced by Tibetan culture. Passing all the way to the rivers, profound villages, glacier, forest, quaint countryside, flora and fauna.
Rubina La Pass Trek commences after encountering Manaslu trekking routes and take downhill to Soti Khola. Therefore, the starting spot of the trek is Gorkha which has conceded historical evidences. Trekking in Rubina is remembered as an excellent trekking where trekkers will set into motion at Israel Camp and Jungle Camp with accurate acclimatization. Our objective is not to bring trickiness in the trek thus, we will share you how to mark the trek thought-provoking and pleasing. 19 days of trek will subsidize in spawning life time experience. Due to that reason it is stated that on should prefer credible Nepal trekking companies as a reliable partner for the trek.
Day 01: Arriving in Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 02: Trekking permit preparation and briefing of Trek.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Gorkha – Naraysower
Day 04: Naraysower – Kayraghari
Day 05: Kayraghari – Baluwa
Day 06: Baluwa – Barpak
Day 07: Barpak to Barkhe Gotha
Day 08: Barkhe Gotha – Bheri Gotha
Day 09: Bheri Gotha – Rupina La Phedi
Day 10: Acclimatization day
Day 11: Rupina La Phedi – Rupina La Pass – Israel Camp
Day 12: Israel Camp – Jungle Camp
Day 13: Jungle Camp – Jungle Camp
Day 14: Jungle Camp – Philim
Day 15: Philim – Dovan
Day 16: Dovan – Machhakhola
Day 17: Machhakhola – Soti Khola
Day 18: Soti Khola – Kathmandu
Day 19: Departure to your home or extend your trip.
- Airport Pickup and Drop by private Transport
- Welcome & Farwell Dinner
- All the ground Transportation by tourist bus
- Hotel in Kathmandu at 3 star or 4 star hotel with Breakfast
- Trekking in lodges with Bed Lunch and Breakfast (Lodges are Simple but clean enough and has a hot and cold shower)
- Everest National Park fee with TIMS (Trekking management information system) we need two photograph each for permit.
- An experience Trekking guide (trained by Ministry of tourism), one porter between every two person and their meal/accommodation/transportation/salary/insurance/equipments.
- Domestic Airfare (Kathmandu to Lukla, Lukla to Kathmandu and domestic airport tax)
- One porter between every 2 clients and their meals/accommodation/transportation/salary/insurance and their equipments are included in price
- Trekking map for Everest Trekking
- Personal bar bill, travel insurance/International airfare/Domestic airfare.
- Items of personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, tip etc.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – Available at Nepalese Embassies and
- Nepalese Consulates abroad or on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing tour and all the entrance fees of temple in Kathmandu valley.
- Lunch and Dinner while at Kathmandu ( Allow Rs 1500.00 per person per day for your meals and drinks)