Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 02: Chinese visa processing, guided tour of Kathmandu.
Day 03: Fly (Kathmandu etc) to Lhasa (3650m)
Day 04: Guided tour of Potala palace, Jokhang temple and Bharkhor Street.
Day 05: Guided tour of Drepung and Sera monastery.
Day 06: Drive Lhasa to Gyantse (3950m) – 261 km
Day 07: Gyantse sightseeing & drive to Shigatse (3900m) – 90 km
Day 08: Shigatse sightseeing & drive to Shegar (4050m) – 244 km
Day 09: Drive to Rongbuk Monastery (5000m) –68 km
Day 10: Explore Everest base camp & drive to Tingri (4390m) – 65 km
Day 11: Drive to Zhangmu (2300m) – 181 km
Day 12: Drive to Kathmandu (1400m) -123 km
Day 13: Fly onward destination
- Arrival and departure transfers from/ to Kathmandu airport to the city
- China visa and permit arrangements in Kathmandu
- Guided tour in Kathmandu, all entry fees
- 3 or 4 star hotels in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast plan, twin sharing rooms.
- Arrival transfer from Lhasa airport to Lhasa city.
- Three star standard hotel in Lhasa/ Shigatse / Gyantse and best available hotels along the Lhasa Kathmandu highway. Rooms on twin sharing, bed and breakfast plan. Please note that Shegar, Rongbuk and Zangmu have only basic hotels and no luxury.
- Transportation by 4WD land cruiser , driver and gasoline charges included
- Sightseeing tours with English speaking local Tibetan guide
- All entry fees, Tibet travel permit/visa
- Everest region protection fee, Everest. region car entry fee , local mini bus between Rongbuk and Base Camp
- Single supplement charges (compulsory if no one to share the room with )
- Kathmandu Lhasa airfare
- Airport tax, personal clothing & equipments,
- Nepal re entry visa fee (USD 25 and requires one photograph )
- Any unforeseen expenses like due to landslide, evacuation etc.
- Any additional tour services which are not mentioned above
- Porter if used near Nepal Tibet boarder , Tips for guide and driver