|Trip Duration:||16 Nights /17 Days||Max. Altitude:||4890m|
|Starting Point:||Lhasa||Finish Point:||Zuthulpuk|
Lhasa Mt. Kailash Tour will take you to one of those extraordinary destination where indeed adventure lurks around every corner! Adventure on the road is never short on the beautiful Trans-Himalayan drive, through mountains, passes, promising a panorama of a cultural and scenic diversity unsurpassable anywhere. It culminates on an arid plateau – a veritable treasure trove of architectural masterpieces – the Buddhist monasteries of Drepung, once the largest in the country, The Jhokhang – a spiritual center, and the awesome palaces of the Dalai Lama – Norbulinga ( the summer palace ) and the Potala ( the traditional seat ). Pilgrimage to Manasarover and the Holy Mt. Kailash Mt. Kailash claimed to be the apex of the Hindu religious axis is also one of the highest mountain in Tibet at 22,022 feet, and Lake Manasarover at 14,950 feet is said to be the highest fresh water lake in the world. Certainly a difficult region to reach due to the variable and extreme weather conditions. The distance from Lhasa for example is approximately 2000 km.
Day 01: Kathmandu (1300 m.) arrival: Pick up from the airport/ Drive to hotel.
Day 02: Half day sightseeing at Kathmandu. Preparation for the trip. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Flight Kathmandu to Lhasa. Transfer to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04/05: Lhasa Sightseeing tour. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Lhasa to Gyantse, (Altitude 3900 m.). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07: Gyantse to Shigatse (Altitude 3800 m.). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08: Shigatse to Lhatse or Tingri, (Altitude 4350 m. / 4000m.). Overnight at Guest House.
Day 09: Lhatse to Saga/4450m. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10: Saga to Paryang (4750m.). Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 11: Paryang to Manasarovar – 4560m (Chui Gompa). Overnight stay at guest house in the bank of Manasarovar lake.
Day 12: Manasarovar to Darchen (4560m.). Overnight stay at guest House.
Day 13: Darchen to Dirapuk (4890m.). Overnight stay at Camp.
Day 14: Dirapuk to Zuthulpuk (4750m.). Overnight stay at Camp.
Day 15: Zuthulpuk to Saga. Overnight stay at Hotel in Saga.
Day 16: Drive from Saga Dhulikhel takes about 10-11 hours. Overnight stay at Dhulikhel Resort.
Day 17: Final departure. After breakfast, transfer to the International airport for final departure.
- Arrival & Departure transportation
- Sight- seeing tour of Kathmandu City
- 3 night’s 3 or 4 star hotel in Kathmandu and Dhulikhel on full board
- Kathmandu/Lhasa flight
- Airport transfer
- Twin sharing accommodation up to Saga in standard hotel with breakfast
- All guided sightseeing tour and entrances
- land cruiser Jeep from Lhasa to Saga.
- Kodari – Kathmandu Transfer by Coach
- 4500 Model Japanese Land cruiser (4 person in 1 Jeep Basis) on Tibet side
- Support Truck
- English Speaking Guide
- Sharing accommodation at Guest Houses & Camping as per Itinerary
- Trekking Staff Nepali Team Leader
- Cooks and Sherpas
- Full board vegetarian meals
- Camping equipment comprising of Two-men tents/ mattresses / Dining & Kitchen Tents, Sleeping bags, Toilet Tents,Oxygen, Satellite Phone, Yaks & Yak-men for luggage during Kailash Parikrama
- All permits and Tibet/China Visa fee.
- Travel Insurance
- Evacuation cost
- Yak and Porter for personal using
- additional charge of Serlung Gompa drive
- Nepal re-entry visa fee (expect Indian Passport Holders)
- Water bottle
- Tipping to drivers / Sherpas / Guides
- No cost is including for those who separate from the main group
- Expenses of personal nature and any other costs, whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost include.