|Trip Duration:||14 Nights 15 days||Grade:||Soft Adventure|
|Transportation:||Flight- Tourist Bus / Private Vehicles||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Group Size:||1 – 40 people||Best Time:||Sep to Dec, Mar to May|
|Accommodation:||Hotel, Lodge, Resort|
Educational tour in Nepal takes us to the major tourism areas of the country. Some places on the list have historical importance, some have cultural importance whereas some are ‘not-to-miss’ places of the country. This tour is a conglomerate of flight, roadway, sightseeing and trekking. Sightseeing in Kathmandu begins the tour.
Kathmandu, the capital city, is a setting of many temples, palaces, museums, commercial and non-commercial places, hotels and restaurants. Swayambhunath, Boudhanath, Pasupatinath, Basantapur (Hanuman) Durbar Square, Thamel and Narayanhiti National Museum are some places to walk around while sightseeing in Kathmandu.
The next activity of the tour is mountain flight.
Mountain flight is a fascinating way of closely observing the high Himalayas of Nepal. An approx. of 45minutes would just feel too short to view the awe-inspiring snowscape. At the first glance, it seems as if the peaks are landing on clouds and touching the sky as the sun rays extends itself. The Himalayas of Nepal include the highest peak of the world, third to tenth ranked peaks, eight eight-thousanders and numerous trekking and hiking peaks.
After the mountain flight, we head towards Nagarkot via Bhaktapur. Nagarkot is a popular tourist destination as it offers splendid view of the snow-capped peaks especially the Lantang range, the view of sunrise and sunset and also the view of Kathmandu and Bhaktapur city.
The Bhaktapur city is a gem of Nepal. The city has various historical and religious places and stories behind them. The Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Nyatapol Temple, Dattaraya Temple, Siddha Pokhari and Changunarayan are some of important and beautiful places of Bhaktapur.
On the way to Chitwan from Nagarkot, we will halt by the Trisuli River for rafting. Rafting in Trisuli is a good way of recreational outdoor activity in Nepal.
In Chitwan, jungle safari is an activity to enjoy. We can observe the various species of mammals, reptiles as well as birds. During sunrise and sunset, the jungle safari is of more joy. Elephant ride, jungle walk, jeep drive, canoe ride (safari) and bird watching are the major activities for visitors in Chitwan. The Tharu stick dance is also a source of entertainment in Chitwan.
The next destination of the tour is the city of lakes, Pokhara. Pokhara has always been known for its natural beauty. The closely seen Himalayas and pure lakes, rivers and gorges are the identity of Pokhara. The major attractions of Pokhara are Phewa Lake, Rupa Taal (lake), Begnas Taal, Mt. Machhapuchhare, David’s Fall, Seti river and the Lake side restaurants.
To view the snow-capped mountains more closely, Sarangkot View Point serves the best. The view of Annapurna, Annapurna South, Annapurna I, Dhaulagiri and Machhapuchhre are the best from Sarangkot.
A hike to Poon–hill, in Ghorepani offers trekkers the awe-inspiring panorama of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu ranges.
Ghandruk is a beautiful traditional Gurung village. The slate-roofed houses, lifestyle of Gurung inhabitants and their rich culture is worth observing. From Ghandruk, stunning view of Macchapuchare and Annapurna South can be seen.
Go For Nepal has a two (2) week itinerary set for this soft adventure tour.
Day 01: Arrival and Transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu (1350m)
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley
Day 03: Mountain Flight and Nagarkot tour via Bhaktapur
Day 04: Nagarkot, Trisuli River Rafting, Chitwan Drive
Day 05: Jungle Safari Activities and Exploration
Day 06: Drive from Chitwan to Pokhara
Day 07: Sunrise in Sarangkot and Pokhara Valley Sightseeing
Day 08: Trek to Tikhedhunga via Nayapul
Day 09: Trek to Ghorepani via Ulleri
Day 10: Explore Poonhill and Trek to Tadapani
Day 11: Trek to Ghandrung and Explore Gurung Culture
Day 12: Trek from Ghandrung to Nayapul and Drive back to Pokhara
Day 13: Tourist Bus Journey from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 14: Kathmandu to Your Port of Destination
- Pickup and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek.
- Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek.
- 2 full days sightseeing in Kathmandu with Tour Guide.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card(Trekking Information Management System) Permit
- Necessary staff during the trekking period With Experience Guide and Porter
- One day rafting in Trishuli River with lunch.
- 2/3 days full board jungle activities in Chitwan National Park.
- all meals is include in Chitwan National park ( Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- One night full board package in Nagarkot.
- Surface Transportation will be available as per Itinerary.
- Two night Hotel in Pokhara with Bad and Breakfast.
- 20 Kg Luggage free Per Person.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Our service charge and govt taxes.
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- All kind of Personal Expenses.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.