|Trip Duration:||6 Days||Grade:||Deluxe & Standard|
|Transportation:||Flight- Tourist Bus / Private Vehicles||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Group Size:||1 person min||Best Time:||All Season|
|Accommodation:||3 or 4 stars hotel|
The tour is a combination of sightseeing in Kathmandu and exploring Chitwan.
Kathmandu, the only metropolitan city of Nepal, is also the capital city. Kathmandu is a setting of numerous temples, palaces, museums, commercial and non-commercial places, hotels and restaurants. Swayambhunath, Boudhanath, Basantapur (Hanuman) Durbar Square and Patan are some places to walk around while sightseeing in Kathmandu.
Patan Durbar Square is one among the three royal cities of Nepal. The Durbar Square is famous for wood carving, stone carving, architecture of the temples and palaces situated there. Numerous Buddhist and Hindu temples that were constructed centuries back still exist in Patan.
Chitwan is located in the Terai region of Nepal. It is the homeland of the Tharu people. Chitwan National Park, Rapti River, Narayani River and Narayangarh are popular places of Chitwan.
In Chitwan, jungle safari in the National Park is an activity to enjoy. We can observe the various species of mammals, reptiles as well as birds. During sunrise and sunset, the jungle safari is of more joy. Elephant ride, jungle walk, jeep drive, canoe ride (safari) and bird watching are the major activities for visitors in Chitwan. The Tharu stick dance is also a source of entertainment in Chitwan.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu International Airport. Welcome by our representatives and transfer to your Hotel.
Day 02: After breakfast in the Hotel start the tour of Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square. Overnight stay in the Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive to Chitwan National Park by Private Vehicle or Fly to Bharatpur. It will be better to fly during the Monsoon season that is May – August as the Highway will be in the poor condition. Pick up by the Hotel and the enjoy the programmers set by the Hotel.
Day 04: Enjoy the Programmers in the National Park as the Elephant Ride, Jungle walk, Bird Watching tour, Village visit and many more. Overnight stay in the Hotel.
Day 05: Fly back to Kathmandu. Overnight stay in Kathmandu. Dinner with Nepali culture dance.
Day 06: Enjoy the free time and shopping till you Depart.
- All Required ground Transfer in the Private Car / Van or Air ticket.
- Meals three times a day (breakfast/lunch & dinner in tour)
- English Speaking Guide for Tour. [ Guides with other language on request ]
- Permit of National Park and other necessary fees.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Chitwan as per Itinerary.
- Government Tax and Other charges.
- Other assistance.
- Expenses of Personal nature and Travel Insurance.
- Meals except Breakfast. Allow USD 10 – 20 per day.
- Entrance Fees to the Monuments / Temples / Shrines during tour.
- Others not mentioned in inclusion above.
- Tips for Guide which is not mandatory but expected.