|Trip Duration:||11 days||Max. Altitude:||4,130m/13,545 ft|
|Trek Grade:||Moderate to Strenuous||Activities:||Trekking, Tour|
|Accommodation:||Teahouse (Lodge to Lodge)||Meals:||Breakfast, lunch & Dinner|
|Transportation:||Car / Van / Plane||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Group Size:||1 – 12 people||Best Time:||Jan to May, Oct to Dec|
|Per day hiking:||5 to 8 hours|
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
is easily accessible but you need to be careful about the avalanches between Himalayan Hotel and Machhapuchhre Base Camp. It is not a big deal if you inform yourself before setting off. The Annapurna Base Camp Trek can be done in all seasons nevertheless in winter the base camp closes checking the level of snow whereas in spring time the trek is complemented with the rhododendron forest in full bloom.
Annapurna is the tenth highest peak of the world. Trek in this region is most popular as the traveler meets many terraced rice paddies, lush rhododendron forests, and high altitude landscapes alongside. We begin from Pokhara and as we ascend terraced hillside we enjoy splendid Annapurna range with close view of Machhapuchhre, Annapurna South, Annapurna II. The Annapurna Base Camp Trek then continues with the rewarding ascending and descending tour to Annapurna sanctuary. Annapurna Base Camp Trek is quite easy and you may even take your children together with you as you may not bother with the lodging (provided with hot water) and food ranging from Nepalese rice dahl to Italian Spaghetti and pizza.
Go For Nepal helps you complete the trek in eleven (11) days.
DAY 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m/4264ft)
DAY 02: Fly to Pokhara (823m/2,700ft): 30 minutes and trek to Ghandruk (1940m/6360 ft): 5 – 6 hours
DAY 03: Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2170m/7120ft): 5 – 6 hours
DAY 04: Chhomrong to Bamboo (2310m/7578ft): 4 – 5 hours
DAY 05: Bamboo to Deurali (3230m/10,595ft): 3 – 4 hours
DAY 06: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m/13,545ft) via Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m/12135ft): 5- 6 hours
DAY 07: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo: 7 – 8 hours
DAY 08: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1760m/5770 ft): 5 – 6 hours
DAY 09: Trek to Naya Pul then drive to Pokhara: 6 hours trek, 1 hour drive
DAY 10: Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu
DAY 11: Final Departure.
- Airport pick up/drop and city guided tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicles.
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
- City guided tour in Kathmandu by expert tour guide.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara on BB plan at 3 or 4 stars level.
- Meals 3 times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking and Pokhara for you(You can choose any food from the Menu)
- Local seasonal fresh fruits.
- Twin sharing, comfortable and clean private room during the trek.
- Trip Map.
- Ground transportation by tourist bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara and private car from Pokhara to trekking starting point and trekking ending point to Pokhara.
- Domestic flight tickets from Pokhara to Kathmandu with airport tax.
- An experienced, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and English-speaking trekking guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Four season sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag (bag pack) and walking stick(which need to be returned after the trek).
- Appreciation letter as a souvenir.
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu allow US$ 15 – US$ 20 per day.
- Entry fee while sightseeing in Kathmandu (USD 20 per person)
- Personal equipment
- Nepal Visa fee (visa charge USD 40 and 4 passport photographs for the visa and permit).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- All kind drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Price Includes’ section.