|Trip Duration:||23 days||Max. Altitude:||5,554m/18,192 ft|
|Trek Grade:||Strenuous||Activities:||Trekking, Climbing|
|Accommodation:||Teahouse (Lodge to Lodge)||Meals:||Breakfast, lunch & Dinner|
|Transportation:||Car / Van / Plane||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Group Size:||1 – 14 people||Best Time:||Feb to June, Oct, Nov|
|Per day hiking:||5 to 8 hours|
The Everest Col Pass trek is arranged by Go For Nepal. The three week long trek will offer much adventure like trekking and climbing.
Namche Bazaar (3440m.) is the gateway to the world’s highest mountain. Namche is the biggest ethnic village which is majorly covered by the Sherpa people. The people of this region follow Tibetan Buddhism.
In Namche we will get a chance for acclimatization. Namche Bazaar is a market where trekkers can refill their goods and necessities. On Friday evening and Saturday, special markets are put up in the Bazaar. The Namche Bazaar has been a trading post since the traditional times. Apart from the market, Namche monastery, Namche library and Museum related to Sherpa life are also some attractions of Namche.
Apart from Namche Bazaar, the trek also includes Gokyo Valley, Gorakshep, Kalapatthar and Lukla.
The Gokyo valley is a naturally beautiful place. The entire valley is an amazing setting with the inclusion of the Gokyo Lake and the Gokyo Ri peak. From the Gokyo valley, few peaks like Cho Oyu, Everest, Lhotse and Makalu are visible. In Gokyo valley, trekkers will climb the Gokyo Ri peak (5480m) and cross the Cho La Pass to head towards Gorakshep.
Gorakshep is a village in the Sagarmatha National Park. The local inhabitants of this region are Sherpa people. They make their living by guiding and mountaineering. Gorakshep is also the original base camp for Everest.
The hike to Kalapathar begins at Gorakshep. Kalapathar is the most convenient spot to view Mt. Everest. Apart from Everest, other peaks like Nuptse Nup II, Changtse and north of Lhotse is also seen from Kalapathar.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, welcome at airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Trek preparation and formalities for permits.
Day 03: Flight Katmandu to Lukla 45m, then trek to Phakding (2600m) 3hours
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazar (3440m), the biggest ethnic Sherpa village, influenced by Tibetan Buddhist society and the gate of Everest region,
Day 05: Namche acclimatization, explore around Syangboche and Khumjung.
Day 06: Namche to Thame (3820m) village of Everest summiteers.
Day 07: Thame to Lungden
Day 08: Lungde-Renzo La Pass 5338m -Gokyo Lake.
Day 09: Gokyo Lake acclimatization.
Day 10: Gokyo Lake ascent Gokyo Ri (5480m) then trek to Thangna
Day 11: Thangna (Dragnag) (4700m) – Chola Pass (5430m) – Dzonglha (4830m)
Day 12: Zangla to Lobuche (4920m).
Day 13: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5100m).
Day 14: Gorakshep ascent Kalapathar (5545m) early in the morning then Lobuche.
Day 15: Lobuche-Kongma La Pass 5540m-Chhukung(4930)m .
Day 16: Chhukung to Pangboche
Day 17: Pangboche to Tengboche monastery 3870m
Day 18: Tengboche to Namche
Day 19: Namche to Phakding
Day 20: Phakding to Lukla
Day 21: Flight Lukla to Katmandou 45m, transfer to hotel.
Day 22: Kathmandu free day.
Day 23: International departure.
• All airport/Hotel transfers service by private car or tourist mini bus according to group size.
• 3 star or 4 star level Hotel in Kathmandu city with breakfast except lunch and dinner.
• Welcome drinks will be served at hotel after arrival then trip briefing will be given by our company responsible.
• All lodging or camping and hygienic food with hot drinks during the trekking.
• Salary, insurance, trekking equipment, flight tickets, bus tickets, food and lodging for all staffs.
• Tourist bus or domestic flights and airport taxes as mentioned in above itinerary.
• An experienced & professional English or French speaking trekking guide or Mountain guide according to your demand, assistant trekking guides, chef cook, assistant cooks for camping trekking only and porters to carry your luggage.
ATTENTION: We give you 1 porter for 2 clients. 1 porter carries only 20kg in tea house trekking and 30 kg in camping trekking according to syndicate of Nepal porters association.
• All necessary formalities and Trekking permits, peak permits, expedition permits, National park fees, TIMS Card etc according to trip nature.
• All government and local taxes will be paid by our company.
• Nepal visa fee 40 USD for a month. Nepal visa can be obtained at your country in Nepalese consulate office before arrival in Nepal or you can get Nepal visa after arrival in Kathmandu airport.
• International Airfare to and from Kathmandu.
• Excess baggage charges.
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (Due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (And also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary).
• Travel, Trekking and Helicopter Rescue insurance.
• Personal high altitude medicines, first aid kits, equipments, gears, cloths etc.
• Personal expenses (Phone Calls, Laundry, bar bills during the trekking, Battery recharge of camera or mobile, extra porters if you wish to take, mineral water, Shower etc).
• Tips for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal since long though this is not obligation if your trip is not satisfied with our staffs.