|Trip Duration:||13 days||Max. Altitude:||5,545m/18,192 ft|
|Trek Grade:||Moderate to Strenuous||Activities:||Trekking + Tour|
|Accommodation:||Teahouse (Lodge to Lodge)||Meals:||16 breakfast, 13 lunches and 13 dinners|
|Transportation:||Car / Van / Plane||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Group Size:||1 – 12 people||Best Time:||Feb to May, Oct, Nov|
|Per day hiking:||5 to 7 hours|
In the Everest Base Camp Trekking arranged by Go For Nepal, we will explore the naturally beautiful places of Nepal. The Everest Camp Trek combines places like Namche Bazaar, Gorakshep, Kalapatthar, Everest Base Camp and Lukla.
The trek begins at Phadking and ends at Lukla. In Namche Bazaar, we will get a chance for acclimatization. Namche is a market where trekkers can refill their goods and necessities. On Friday evening and Saturday, special markets are put up in the Bazaar. The Namche Bazaar has been a trading post since the traditional times. Apart from the market, Namche monastery, Namche library and Museum related to Sherpa life are also some attractions of Namche.
The Thyangboche monastery is the largest monastery in the Khumbu region. We will pass by the Thyangboche monastery while heading towards Gorakshep from Namche Bazaar. Gorakshep is a village in the Sagarmatha National Park. Sherpa people are the local inhabitants of this place. They make their living by guiding and mountaineering. Gorakshep is also the original base camp for Everest. We will begin our hike to Kalapathar at Gorakshep. Kalapathar is the most convenient spot to view Mt. Everest. Apart from Everest, other peaks like Nuptse Nup II, Changtse and north of Lhotse is also seen from Kalapathar.
Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu, Nepal. Airport pickup, Hotel Check in.
Day 02: Fly to Lukla, Trek to Phakding
Day 03: Trek to Namche
Day 04: Acclimatization and rest in Namche
Day 05: Trek to Diuche
Day 06: Trek to Dingboche
Day 07: Trek to Lobuche
Day 08: Trek to Gorakshep, Explore Base camp
Day 09: Explore Kala patthar, Trek back to pangbuche
Day 10: Trek to Manzu
Day 11: Trek to Lukla
Day 12: Fly to KTM
Day 13: Final Departure day
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a three or four star hotel in Kathmandu; Breakfast included. (4 nights)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- All your standard Meals during the trek (Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners).
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (11 nights Trekking Guesthouse in twin sharing and occasionally dormitory style).
- Licensed English speaking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag by Go for Nepal (which need to be returned after the trek).
- Airfare from Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees in Kathmandu (On Day 2).
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on second last day.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses.
Cost does not Include
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Price Includes’ section. Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag(down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes