|Trip Duration:||19 days||Max. Altitude:||5545m|
|Trek Grade:||Strenuous||Activities:||Trekking, Climbing|
|Accommodation:||Teahouse (Lodge to Lodge)||Meals:||Breakfast, lunch & Dinner|
|Transportation:||Car / Van / Plane||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Group Size:||1 – 14 people||Best Time:||Feb to June, Oct, Nov|
|Per day hiking:||5 to 8 hours|
Go For Nepal arranges a nineteen days trek to the Everest- Kalapathar region. This trek not only takes us near to the world’s tallest peak but to many other such huge and small peaks. Apart from the snow-capped peaks, we will also get a chance to explore the rich lakes, various Buddhist cultures, Sherpa villages and wild flora and fauna.
Our trek will begin and end in Namche Bazaar. Namche Bazaar is the gateway to the Everest. It is a market where trekkers can refill their goods and necessities. On Friday evening and Saturday, special markets are put up in the Bazaar. The Namche Bazaar has been a trading post since the traditional times. We will take a day rest In Namche Bazaar so that our body gets a chance to acclimatize.
The Gokyo valley is a naturally beautiful place. The entire valley is an amazing setting with the inclusion of the Gokyo Lake and the Gokyo Ri peak. From the Gokyo valley, few peaks like Cho Oyu, Everest, Lhotse and Makalu are visible. In Gokyo valley, we will also climb the Gokyo Ri peak.
Then we will cross the Thyangboche monastery as we head towards Gorakshep from Namche Bazaar. Gorakshep is a village in the Sagarmatha National Park. Sherpa people are the local inhabitants of this place. They make their living by guiding and mountaineering. Gorakshep is also the original base camp for Everest. We will begin our hike to Kalapathar at Gorakshep. Kalapathar is the most convenient spot to view Mt. Everest.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1,310m. Transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: Domestic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla 2,827m.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazar 5 hours 3,440m.
Day 05: Rest day at Namche Bazar for acclimatization.
Day 06: Trek to Dole 4,110m 5/6 hours.
Day 07: Trek to Machhermo 4,470m 4/5 hours.
Day 08: Trek to Gokyo lake site 4,790m 4/5 hours.
Day 09: Early morning climb to Gokyo-Ri 5,357m.
Day 10: Trek to via chola pass Zongla 4,830m 6/7 hours.
Day 11: Trek to Labuche 4,910m 4/hours.
Day 12: Trek to Gorakshep 5,140m 4/5 hours.
Day 13: Early morning climb to Kalapathar 5,545m.
Day 14: Trek to Dingboche 4,360m 5 hours.
Day 15: Trek Tangboche 3,860m.
Day 16: Trek to via Namche bazar Monjo 2,835m 6/7 hours.
Day 17: Trek to Lukla 2,828m 5/6 hours.
Day 18: Fly back to kathmandu1310m, direct transfer to hotel. Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 19: Departure from Kathmandu to your onward destination.
- 4 Times Airport Picks up & Drops
- Flight fair Kathmandu / Lukla Kathmandu
- Airport taxes
- 3 meals per day during the trek (Breakfast Lunch & Dinner) including Tea or coffee
- Accommodation on Guest House ( Lodge )
- 3 night’s Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed & breakfast Basis
- Experienced English Speaking Guide
- Necessary Porter 1: 2 ( one porter for two Guest), the porter will carry 20KG/ 25 KG your Luggage during the trekking
- All Government local Taxes
- Sagarmatha National park Fees
- ( TIMS)Trekkers information Management System
- First Aid kit above 6 pax Compulsory in a Group
- General equipment for Porter during the adventure trip
- Guide and porter salary
- Guide & Porter insurance during the trekking
- And extra services according to the guest per Demand ” Please feel free to inform us”
- Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses such as Alcoholic Beverage drinks, phone and Laundry.
- Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance. Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Theft or Damage and personal effects.
- Flights in the Everest region are very dedicated even in the best season due to bad weather and company is not responsible in this case, we can process another alternative way out in extra cost.
- Hot shower
- Tips and Gratuities.