|Trip Duration:||15 days||Max. Altitude:||5357 m /17,575 ft|
|Trek Grade:||Strenuous||Activities:||Trekking, Tour|
|Accommodation:||Teahouse (Lodge to Lodge)||Meals:||Breakfast, lunch & Dinner|
|Transportation:||Car / Van / Plane||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Group Size:||1 – 12 people||Best Time:||Jan to May, Oct to Dec|
|Per day hiking:||5 to 7 hours|
The Gokyo valley lies in the Solukhumbu region of Nepal. Gokyo Valley comprises of the Gokyo Ri and Gokyo lake. The Gokyo village is situated in the foot of Gokyo Ri. Mount Everest, Cho Oyu, Kangchenjunga, Lhotse, Makalu and few other peaks are visible from Gokyo valley. The Gokyo valley trekking is widely popular among trekkers heading towards the Everest Base Camp.
The Gokyo Ri is a peak with height of 5357meters in the Khumbu region of Nepal. The largest glacier of Nepal, Ngozumpa, also lies near to the Gokyo Peak. Trekkers reach up to Gokyo Ri and turn from the point. Climbing the Gokyo Prak is a prime part of visiting Gokyo Valley.
The Gokyo Lake of this region is widely popular among the followers of Hinduism and Buddhism. During the festival Janai Purnima, huge numbers of devotees come to this lake for a holy bath. The lake is also worshipped as the residing place of ‘Nag Devata’.
Apart from Gokyo valley, Namche Bazar and Lukla are also important spots during the trek.
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu (1,330m)
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu (1,330m) – (B)
Day 03: Flight to Lukla (2,652m), Trek to Phakding – (B/L/D)
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440m) – (B/L/D)
Day 05: Acclimatization day, day hike to Shyangboche (3,833m) – (B/L/D)
Day 06: Trek to Dole [4,090 m] – (B/L/D)
Day 07: Trek to Macchermo [4,410 m] – (B/L/D)
Day 08: Trek to Gokyo [4,750 m] – (B/L/D)
Day 09: Trek to Gokyo – Ri and back to Gokyo [4,750 m] – (B/L/D)
Day 10: Trek to Phortse [3,860 m] – (B/L/D)
Day 11: Trek to Namche [3,440 m] – (B/L/D)
Day 12: Trek to Lukla (2,652m) – (B/L/D)
Day 13: Fly Back to Kathmandu – (B)
Day 14: Free day in Kathmandu (1,330m) – (B)
Day 15: Fly back home (1,330m) – (B)
- Arrival & Departure Transfers by private on both domestic and international flights.
- Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu with all entrance fees with an English speaking Guide.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Breakfast Lunch & Dinner during the Trekking.
- Accommodation in Tea house (mountain lodge) while trekking.
- Kathmandu – Lukla-Kathmandu flights with airport Tax.
- Transportation to / from the Trekking starting and ending points.
- Trekking Porter with insurance. (We provide 01 Porter for 02 Pax).
- Trekking Guide with insurance.
- Trekking Region map.
- TIMS / Trekking permit, National park / Conservation entry fees.
- International Airfare.
- Your travel insurance of any kind
- Nepal entry Visa fee (US$ 40 for 30 days and US$ 25 for 15 days US$ 40 for 30 Days you should get visa open your arrival)
- Drinks, Dessert, Juice, Water, Heater charge, Hot Shower during the Trekking and main Meals meals in cities.
- Tips for the staffs and Items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephone and beverage.