|Trip Duration:||23 days||Max. Altitude:||5,554m/18,192ft|
|Trek Grade:||Fairly Strenuous||Activities:||Trekking, Tour|
|Accommodation:||Teahouse / Camping||Meals:||Breakfast, lunch & Dinner|
|Transportation:||Plane||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Group Size:||1 – 12 people||Best Time:||All Year|
|Per day hiking:||6 to 7 hours|
Jiri, Namche Bazar, Gorakhshep and Kalapatthar are the major hubs of the Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek.
Jiri is also known as the gateway to Everest. Jiri is situated in the north- eastern part of Nepal i.e. the Dolakha District. Jiri is not a usual tourist area but there are a several lodges in the Jiri Bazar. Like many places of Nepal, Jiri does not offer visitors any mountain view. However, the alpine forests Buddhist Monasteries, rivers and ethnic villages of the Tamang, Brahmin, Sherpa, Chhetri and Magar can be enjoyed in Jiri. Good walking experience is recommended if you are planning to travel to Jiri.
Gorakshep is a village in the Sagarmatha National Park. It is also the original base camp for Everest. Kalapathar is the most convenient place to view the highest peak of the world, Mt. Everest.
Namche Bazaar is known among trekkers as a place for acclimatization. Here, trekkers can refill their necessities. On Friday evening and Saturday, special markets are put up in the Bazaar. The Namche Bazaar has been a trading post since the traditional times
Day 01: Arrival and transfer to hotel in Kathmandu Upon arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu (1360m)
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Jiri by tourist bus.
Day 04: Jiri to Shivalaya (1810m)
Day 05: Shivalaya to Bhandar
Day 06: Bhandar to Sete(2520m)
Day 07: Sete to Junbesi
Day 08: Junbesi to Nhuntala(2220m)
Day 09: Nhuntala to Bupsa (2360m)
Day 10: Bupsa to Chablung
Day 11: Chablung to Namche bazaar
Day 12: Acclimatization day, visit Buddhist monastery, museum and other surroundings
Day 13: Namche Bazar to Tengboche (3,860m)
Day 14: Tengboche to Dingboche (4300m) (Trekking: approx 4 hours)
Day 15: Dingboche – Rest day for Acclimatization (Day tirp to Chukung Valley)
Day 16: Dingboche to Luboche (4,900m) (Trekking: approx 6 hours)
Day 17: Lobuce to Everest Base Camp to Gorakshep (5,300m) (Trekking: approx 3 hours to Gorak Shep, 5 hours round trip to Everest Base Camp)
Day 18: Gorekshep to Kalapattar to Lobuche (5,600m)
Day 19: – Thyangboche (Walking time: approx 6 hours)
Day 20: Namche Bazaar – Monjo Walking time: approx 8 hours)
Day 21: Lukla
Day 22: Lukla to Kathmandu by Air (1360m)
Day 23: Kathmandu to Your Port of Destination
- Airport Pickup and Drop by private Transport
- Welcome & Farwell Dinner
- All the ground Transportation by tourist bus
- Hotel in Kathmandu at 3 star or 4 star hotel with Breakfast
- Trekking in lodges with Bed Lunch and Breakfast (Lodges are Simple but clean enough and has a hot and cold shower)
- Everest National Park fee with TIMS (Trekking management information system) we need two photograph each for permit.
- An experience Trekking guide (trained by Ministry of tourism), one porter between every two person and their meal/accommodation/transportation/salary/insurance/equipments.
- Domestic Airfare (Kathmandu to Lukla, Lukla to Kathmandu and domestic airport tax)
- One porter between every 2 clients and their meals/accommodation/transportation/salary/insurance and their equipments are included in price
- Trekking map for Everest Trekking
- Personal bar bill, travel insurance/International airfare/Domestic airfare.
- Items of personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, tip etc.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – Available at Nepalese Embassies and
- Nepalese Consulates abroad or on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing tour and all the entrance fees of temple in Kathmandu valley.
- Lunch and Dinner while at Kathmandu ( Allow Rs 1500.00 per person per day for your meals and drinks)