|Trip Duration:||12 days||Max. Altitude:||3,800m/12,464 ft|
|Trek Grade:||Moderate||Activities:||Trekking, Tour|
|Accommodation:||Teahouse (Lodge to Lodge)||Meals:||Breakfast, lunch & Dinner|
|Transportation:||Car / Van / Plane||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Group Size:||1 – 12 people||Best Time:||Jan to May, Oct to Dec|
|Per day hiking:||5 to 7 hours|
The Muktinath Temple is located in the Mustang Region of Nepal at the foot of the Thorong La pass. The Muktinath Temple is a sacred site for the Hindu and Buddhist.
The literal meaning of Muktinath Temple is ‘a place for moksha (liberation)’. Muktnath is also a Shaktipeeth. In the Muktinath area, the Mukti Dhara, Shaligram and Jwala Mai temple are some important attractions.
Jomsom is a dry landscape in the Himalayan region of Nepal. The local inhabitants of Jomsom are the Thakali people. The Thakali people are hard working in nature and they strongly believe in following their ancient culture. Trade is the traditional and major occupation of the locals. Jomsom is popular for its apple production.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03: Fly Pokhara and drive to Nayapul, trek to Ulleri [2000m]
Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani [2775m]
Day 05: Trek to Tatopani [1190m]
Day 06: Trek to Ghasa [2000m]
Day 07: Trek to Larjung [2560m]
Day 08: Trek to Jomsom [2713m]
Day 09: Trek to Muktinath [3710m]
Day 10: Trek to Jomsom [2713m]
Day 11: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara and Fly/Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 12: Depart Kathmandu
- Airport Pick up/drop.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara at three star or four star hotels.
- All inclusive trek such as Ground transportation
- Necessary permits entrance fees
- Professional guide, porter/porters, and their expenses including their insurance and equipments
- Accommodation at lodges en route
- All food (breakfast, lunch & dinner) with tea/coffee
- Your insurance
- Personal/natural expenses
- Food in Kathmandu & Pokhara