|Trip Duration:||18 days||Max. Altitude:||5,160 m|
|Trek Grade:||Moderate||Accommodation:||Tented Camp|
|Starts at:||Kathmandu||Ends at:||Kathmandu|
|Group Size:||2 people minimum||Per day hiking:||4 to 6 hours per day|
The Manaslu Round trek takes us to the West- Central part of Nepal. Mount Manaslu is the eighth highest mountain of the world. It elevates 8163 meters from sea level. Manaslu is the highest peak of Lamjung district. In Sanskrit language, Mount Manaslu literally means ‘the mountain of the spirit’. The first ascent to Manaslu was made in 1956 by Toshio Imanishi and Gyalzen Norbu. The Manaslu Round Trek is popular among trekkers but the trek is considered as one of the most challenging trek. The trek is much adventurous and exciting for trekkers.
The trek goes upto Samdo and Larkya La. Larkya La is the highest point of the trek. Larkya La is a pass with an elevation of 5106 meters from sea level. In addition to the natural beauty and dense diversity in the flora and fauna, the rich culture of the Gurung inhabitants helps in magnetizing more number of visitors.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,300m/4,264 ft]
Day 2: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Sotikhola [710m/2328 ft] 8 – 9 hours
Day 4: Soti Khola – Maccha Khola [900m/2952 ft]: 6 – 7 hours
Day 5: Maccha Khola -Jagat [1410m/ 4625 ft]: 6 – 7 hrs
Day 6: Jagat – Deng [1,804m/5917 ft]: 6 – 7 hrs
Day 7: Deng – Namrung [2630m/8626ft]: 6 – 7 hrs
Day 8: Namrung – Samagaon [3530m/11,578 ft]: 6-7 hours
Day 9: Samagaon – Pungyen gompa – Samagaon: 6 – 7 hours exploration
Day 10: Samagaon – Samdo [3860m/12,660 ft]: 4 – 5 hours
Day 11: Rest Day in Samdo
Day 12: Samdo – Dharamsala/Larkya B. C. [4460m/14, 628 ft]: 4 – 5 hours
Day 13: Dharamsala – Larkya la [5160m/16, 924 ft] – Bimthang [3720m/12, 201 ft]: 8 – 9 hours
Day 14: Bimthang – Tilije [2300m/7544ft]: 5 – 6 hours
Day 15: Tilije – Tal [1700m/5576 ft]: 5 – 6 hours (1700)
Day 16: Tal – Syange [1080m/3542 ft]: 6 – 7 hours
Day 17: Syange – Kathmandu: 8-9 hours
Day 18: Final Departure
- Completely camping trekking with full board i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Twin sharing tented accommodation and camping equipments and Kitchen equipments
- Mattress, Toilet tent, shower, Dinning tent, dining tables, chairs etc.
- All entrance fees
- All necessary transportations
- Airport pick up/drops on private vehicles
- First aid kits
- All government taxes and official charges.
- Kathmandu valley Guided city tour
- 4 nights 3 or 4 stars hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Guide, Assistant Guide, Cook, assistant cook and Porters
- Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs
- Road transport/ one way flight as well.
- Personal equipment such as sleeping bags/ jackets (if you do not have we can arrange within US $1.00/day for two items).
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu
- Rescue/ emergence and insurance cost
- Beverage and hard drinks and alcohol
- Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
- Personal equipments and personal expenses.
- Tips (usually people can keep US $2/day in total for tips and donation which is good amount)
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be born by themselves.