|Trip Duration:||12 days||Max. Altitude:||4,200m / 13,779 ft|
|Trek Grade:||Moderate – Difficult||Activities:||Trekking, Tour|
|Accommodation:||Camping Only||Meals:||Breakfast, lunch & Dinner|
|Transportation:||Car / Van / Plane||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Himalayan Sights:||Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri, Lamjung himal, Fish tail, etc||Attractions:||Mountain View and culture|
Mardi Himal Trekking, This route is derivatives of Mardi Peak. The height of this peak is 5200 meters from the sea level and falls in the Annapurna Region and the Southern last peak of this region. The maximum altitude in this Mardi Himal trekking route is 4100 meters. You will have all the natural views including the mountains, Vegetation, Cultural diversities, Rear spices of Flora and Fauna. Excellent Hospitality is one of the most aspects in this Mardi Himal Trekking route. The trekking entry and exit point for Mardi Himal Trekking is Pokhara which is one of the beautiful and well known cities in Nepal. You will be able to see the panoramic view of Annapurna range including Dhaulagiri, Lamjung Himal, Fish tail, Annapurna etc. in this trekking route. The trekking Category of Mardi Himal Trekking is consistently moderate to difficult and the mode of the trekking is on Camping basis.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu and meeting with your trekking guide.
Day 3: Drive to Pokhara. (850m/6 hours.)
Day 4: Pokhara to Pothana. (1970m/5 hours.)
Day 5: Pothana to Forest Camp. (2550m/ 7 hours.)
Day 6: Forest Camp to High Camp. (4100m/ 6 hours.)
Day 7: High Camp, trek to Base Camp.
Day 8: High Camp to Siding Village. (1280m/ 7 hours.)
Day 9: Siding Village to Pokhara. (850m/2.5 hours trek and 1 hour drive.)
Day 10: Sightseeing and relaxing Pokhara.
Day 11: Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Day 12: Departure to destination.
- All grounded transportation, pick up / drop.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu on private vehicle
- Entrance fee at sightseeing place in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu Pokhara flight ticket
- Required transportation as per itinerary
- Required paperwork like trekking permit, TIMS etc
- Standard meals like Breakfast /Lunch/Dinner
- Tented camp (accommodation) between treks.
- English speaking licensed guide for the trek and other helpers
- Food, transportation, accommodation, salary, equipments for guide and helpers.
- Travel insurance for our staffs.
- Sleeping bag, duffel bag and Jacket (to use during the trek)
- Tax and other official expenses
- Lunch and dinner in cities like Kathmandu/Pokhara..
- All kinds of drinks like beer, coke/fanta/sprite, and alcohol.
- Travel Insurance (Essential).
- Sweets like chocolate or deserts
- Nepal Entry Visa.
- Personal trekking equipment except stated above.
- Tips, Gratuities and other expenditure