|Trip Duration:||24 days||Max. Altitude:||5000m|
|Trek Grade:||Moderate||Activities:||Trekking, Tour|
|Accommodation:||Tea Hous / Camping/Tented||Transportation:||Car / Van / jeep or local transportation|
|Group Size:||1 – 12 people||Per day hiking:||5 to 8 hours|
Mt.Makalu with the height of 8,463 metres, it is deemed to be one of the adventurous trekking routes, requiring enough training on technical rock/ice climbing.
Mt Makalu Base Camp Trekking will tkae you to the pyramid-shaped mountain actually lies in the Mahalangur Himalayan range, between Nepal and China, to the south-east of Mt.Everest. This mountain has maintained its own distinct imprints on trekkers mind for having really tenacious topography with steep gradient and salient ridges.
Though thinking of the elevated peaks may bring sweat while ascending to the base camp but the breeze from the Makalu-Arun valley will sweep them off for sure. The valley has very enticing panoramic view with waterfalls, green forest nearby and different hues of petals of different floras along with various species of fauna within. Undoubtedly few species are rare too. It is really a paradise-like place and being there will ease your cramped and tired muscles. And, the peace of mind too can be accessed effortlessly.
The Mt Makalu Base Camp Trekking and Expedition includes hiking most of the time starting with the flight to Tumlingtar.Thereafter, with the strong feet and great stamina of trekkers trek to different places as they head up to the base camp.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL KATHMANDU AND TRANSFER TO HOTEL.
DAY 02: FULL DAY GUIDED SIGHTSEEING INSIDE THE KATHMANDU VALLEY.
DAY 03: KATHMANDU-TUMLINGTAR – KHADBARI (1,040 m – 4-hrs Hiking.)
DAY 04: KHADBARI (1,040 m) – CHICHILA (1830 m – 5/6 hrs Hiking)
DAY 05: CHICHILA (1830 m) – NUM (1490 m – 5 hrs Hiking)
DAY 06: NUM (1490 m) – SEDUA – (1460 m 5/6 hrs Hiking)
DAY 07: SEDUA (1460 m) – TASHI GAON (2070 M – 5 hrs Hiking)
DAY 08: TASHI GAON (2070 m) – KAUMA (3470 m – 6 hrs Hiking)
DAY 09: KAUMA (3470 m)
DAY 10: KAUMA (3470 m) – MUMBUK (3570 m – 5 hrs Hiking)
DAY 11: MUMBUK (3570 m) – NEHA KHARKA – (3000 m – 6 hrs Hiking)
DAY 12: NEHA KHARKA – (3000 m) – SHERSON (4615 m – 7 hrs Hiking)
DAY 13: SHERSON (4615 m) – MAKALU BASE CAMP (5000 m – 4/5 hrs Hiking)
DAY 14: EXPLORE MAKALU BASE CAMP
DAY 15: MAKALU BASE CAMP TO NEHA KHARKA – (3000 m)
DAY 16: NEHA KHARKA – (3000 m) – MUMBUK (3570 m)
DAY 17: MUMBUK (3570 m) – KAUMA (3470 m)
DAY 18: KAUMA (3470 m) – TASHI GAON (2070 m)
DAY 19: TREK TO PAKUWA (1520 m)
DAY 20: PUKUWA (1520 m) – BUMLING – 1160 m
DAY 21: BUMLING-TUMLINGTAR – 860 m
DAY 22: TUMLINGTAR-KATHMANDU
DAY 23: KATHMANDU FREE DAY.
DAY 24: FINAL DEPARTURE.
- Airport picks up/ transfer
- 2 nights in 3 or 4 star standard hotel in Kathmandu with BB plan
- Guided tour of Kathmandu valley with private car, entrance of all the temples and monuments fees
- Welcome and Farewell dinner at one of the typical Nepalese restaurant with Traditional dance & Music
- Mustang special permit/TIMS Card
- Drive from Kathmandu-Pokhara by private vehicle
- All monuments/ entrance fees
- 2 nights standard hotel in Pokhara on BB plan as per as itinerary suggested
- pokhara -jomsom-pokhara by plane
- 12nights/ 13 days of complete trek of Upper Mustang Trek will full board of meals( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, tea coffee)
- Mt. accommodation twin share- comfortable and clean (two nights attached bath)
- One Advance Adventures Trek Leader( Gov. Licensed, first aid and eco trained), his entire expenses, equipment and insurance
- Entire cost of porter and Sherpas- one porter for each two member in a group
- All the Gov and local taxes
- Down Jacket and Sleeping Bags
- Group medicine kit box
- High altitude chamber bag for trek safety(available on above 4 pax)
- Departure transfer
- Nepal Visa, in/out flight to Kathmandu
- Your meals at Kathmandu & Pokhara, except provided dinner and breakfast
- Entire beverages, mineral water, beer etc. while on trek
- Travel Insurance(Must includes Helicopter evacuation and trip cancellation)
- Personal Nature Expenses/ Tips to guide and porter
- Any Extending Trips