|Trip Duration:||26 days||Max. Altitude:||5180m|
|Trek Grade:||Moderate to Strenuous||Activities:||Trekking, Climbing|
|Accommodation:||Teahouse (Lodge to Lodge)||Meals:||Full board meal during the trek and climbing|
|Transportation:||Car / Van / Plane||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Group Size:||2-20 people||Best Time:||Feb to May, Oct, Nov|
|Per day hiking:||5 to 8 hours|
Pike Peak Cultural Trial Trek takes us to the Everest area of Nepal. The Pike Peak is located in the Solu region. Makalu, Everest and Kanchenjunga are the wonderfully seen mountains from the Pike Peak.
During this trek, we will also get a chance to explore the villages that come in the route, the monasteries, the rhododendron forests and several other pilgrimage sites.
Namche bazaar, Gorakshep and Everest Base Camp are some major places of the trek. Namche is known among trekkers for being a favourable place for acclimatization and refilling center of their necessary stock. Gorakshep is a village in the Sagarmatha National Park. It is also the original base camp for Everest.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu international airport (1334m)
Day 02: Drive to Jiri 1951m by bus. overnight at jiri
Day 03: Jiri to Shivalaya 1790m.
Day 04: Shivalaya trek to Bandar 2200m.
Day 05: Bandar trek to Namkhile 2300m.
Day 06: Namkhile trek to Golla 3000m.
Day 07: Acclimatazation day in Golla.
Day 08: Golla trek to Ngaur 3460m.
Day 09: Ngaur to Pike top viewpoint 4070m.
Day 10: Chhamdingma to Junbesi. 2675m.
Day 11: Junbeshi trek to Nunthala 2330m.
Day 12: Nunthala trek to Kharikhola 2040m.
Day 13: Kharikhola trek to Puyan 2390m.
Day 14: Puyantrek to Phadking 2610m.
Day 15: Phadking trek to Namche (3445m).
Day 16: Namche to Rest acclimatization day.
Day 17: Namchetrek to Phortse village (3880m).
Day 18: Phortse village trek to Periche (4250m).
Day 19: Pheriche trek to Lobuche (4931m).
Day 20: Lobuche trek to Gorakshep (5180m).
Day 21: Dingboche trek to Tyangboche (3890m).
Day 22: Tyangboche trek to Namche (3480m).
Day 23: Namche trek to Lukla (2880m).
Day 24: Lukla by flight back to Kathmandu.
Day 25: Sightseeing at Kathmandu.
Day 26: Departure.
- Airport Pickup and Drop by private Transport
- Welcome & Farwell Dinner
- All the ground Transportation by tourist bus
- Hotel in Kathmandu at 3 star or 4 star hotel with Breakfast
- Trekking in lodges with Bed Lunch and Breakfast (Lodges are Simple but clean enough and has a hot and cold shower)
- Everest National Park fee with TIMS (Trekking management information system) we need two photograph each for permit.
- An experience Trekking guide (trained by Ministry of tourism), one porter between every two person and their meal/accommodation/transportation/salary/insurance/equipments.
- Domestic Airfare (Kathmandu to Lukla, Lukla to Kathmandu and domestic airport tax)
- One porter between every 2 clients and their meals/accommodation/transportation/salary/insurance and their equipments are included in price
- Trekking map for Everest Trekking
- Personal bar bill, travel insurance/International airfare/Domestic airfare.
- Items of personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, tip etc.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – Available at Nepalese Embassies and
- Nepalese Consulates abroad or on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing tour and all the entrance fees of temple in Kathmandu valley.
- Lunch and Dinner while at Kathmandu ( Allow Rs 1500.00 per person per day for your meals and drinks)