|Trip Duration:||22 days||Max. Altitude:||5755 m|
|Trek Grade:||Moderate/Difficult||Activities:||Trekking & Walking|
|Accommodation:||Tent||Meals:||Breakfast, lunch & Dinner|
|Transportation:||Bus, Car, Plane||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Group Size:||2 people minimum||Best Time:||Sep to Dec, Feb to Apr|
|Per day hiking:||4 to 8 hours|
Go For Nepal arranges the Rolwaling Trek that will take you to the east-central part of Nepal. The Rolwaling Valley lies near to the Tibetan Border and to the west of Everest.
The Rolwaling village, Beding, Beding Gompa and Na village are the major magnetism of Rolwaling Trekking. The Rolwaling village is situated in the upper Rolwaling Valley and the Rolwaling Peak lays its shadow to the village. The Rolwaling village isolates itself from rest of the country. However, the natural beauty and the rich culture of the inhabitants there help much to attract tourists. The Rolwaling Valley has many tales of the Yeti to tell. Yeti is a ape-like snow man that is huge than a human.
In the Beding Gompa numerous unique and beautiful Thankas are displayed. The Tsho Rolpa and Tashi Lapcha Pass are few other attractions of the Rolwaling Trekking. A spectacular view of the Gaurishankar, Pachharmo, Jugal and Rolwaling range is visible from the Tashi Lapcha Pass.
The first western exploration of the Rolwaling area was made in 1951 by Eric Shipton.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu international airport, transfer to the hotel. Orientation of the trip.
Day 02: Drive to Barabise.
Day 03: Barabise to Dolangsa (2400m).
Day 04: Dolangsa to Yarsa (3050m).
Day 05: Yarsa to Loding (1750m).
Day 06: Loding to Chayarsa (2000m).
Day 07: Chayarsa to Manthale (1100m).
Day 08: Manthale to Simigaon (2100m).
Day 09: Simigaon to Gyalche (2800m).
Day 10: Gyalche to Donga (3680m).
Day 11: Full day in Donga for acclimatization.
Day 12: Donga to Na via Beding Trek (4200m).
Day 13: Na to Tsho Rolpa (4500m).
Day 14: Tsho Rolpa to Tashilapcha Phedi.
Day 15: Full day in Tashilapcha Phedi for rest and acclimatization.
Day 16: Tashilapcha Phedi to Tashilapche crosses.
Day 17: Tashilapche cross to Thyangbo Kharka the First village on Everest region.
Day 18: Thyangbo Kharka to Thame.
Day 19: Thame to Monjo via Namche bazaar.
Day 20: Monjo to Lukla.
Day 21: Fly back to Katmandu.
Day 22: Transfer to Kathmandu International airport for your onward journey.
- Domestic Airport picks up & drops by private vehicle.
- Standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- City sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and local English-speaking guide throughout the tour as described in the program by private vehicle.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Twin sharing tented accommodation during the trek.
- Camping equipments, kitchen equipments, mattress, toilet tent, shower, dinning tent, dining tables, chairs etc.
- A highly experienced, helpful and friendly government license holder English speaking Guide/Sherpa, experienced cook and required number of Porters to carry your luggage and other camping equipments.
- Expenditure for the field staffs that includes their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine etc.
- Entry fees, Trekker’s information management system (TIMS) card.
- Entrance & monument fees at various sightseeing places.
- Mosaic adventure duffel/kit bag, exclusive medical kit bag and T-shirt (yours to keep).
- All other surface transportation throughout the trip as described in the itinerary.
- Travel & Rescue arrangements.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- All our government taxes and official expenses.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International airfare – to and from Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu .
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, tips, etc.,
- Beverages like mineral water, juice, Coke, Fanta, Sprite as well as alcoholic drinks.
- Travel Insurance (Essential).
- Personal trekking equipment except stated above.
- Excess luggage charge.
- Tips for guide, porter, driver and other field staffs.
- Additional charge in case of extension in the trip.
- Any loss arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as ROAD BLOCKAGE due to landslides, FLIGHT DELAYS OR CANCELLATIONS due to weather or technical problems, ACCIDENTS.