|Trip Duration:||12 days||Max. Altitude:||3165m|
|Starts at:||Kathmandu||Ends at:||Kathmandu|
The Tamang Heritage Trail Trekking is a wonderful place to experience the splendor of mountain ranges and traditions of the local people in the central vegetation of Nepal. The trail goes through the indigenous traditional village of the Tamangs. The warm traditional greetings hosted by the locals, sumptuous Tamang crafts, rituals, culture and festivals, costumes, lifestyle and the antique monasteries with distinct regional features boost the divinity of the trail. The trek offers a challenge in the wild zone of alpine region, smooth grassland and rhododendron forests.
Day 01: Join Kathmandu 1300m
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Syabrubesi Syabru Bensi/1450m approx. 9 hours drive
Day 04: Syabrubesi – Gatlang/2238m. Walk approx. 5 hrs
Day 5: Gatlang – Tatopani/2607m; Walk approx. 5-6 hrs
Day 06: Tatopani – Nagthali/3165 – Thuman/2338m. Walk approx. 7-8 hrs
Day 07: Thuman – Timure/1762m (Tibetan borderland) Walk approx. 2-3 hrs
Day 08: Timure – Bridim/ 2229m.
Day 09: Bridim – Syabrubesi/1450m
Day 10: Drive Back Kathmandu/1300m
Day 11: Kathmandu Valley sightseeing,
Day 12: Fly Back to Home Country.
Trip Cost Includes
- Free airport-hotel-airport pick and drop by private car/van
- 4 nights room in peace, clean and standard hotels in Kathmandu, B and B service.
- 2 Days Kathmandu Valley sightseeing with tour guide with private car/van
- Well experienced, government registered, fluent English speaking and friendly guide.
- All meals: lunch, breakfast and dinner during the trek.
- Tea, coffee, cookies and fresh fruits during the trekking.
- All ground transportations during the trip in Nepal.
- Food, accommodation, salary and insurance of your guide and porters.
- Lodge accommodation for all during the trek.
- Group medical kit, water purifier and other necessities.
- Langtang National Park Entrance permit and TIMS Card.
- Porters to carry all personal and group equipment and porters insurance
Trip Cost Excludes
- All bar bills, beverages such as coke, fanta, mineral water
- Hot shower and hot water, laundry, toiletries.
- Personal travel insurance, international air ticket, Nepal visa and phone calls
- Rescue operation charge in case of emergency.
- Gratitude and tips for your guide, porter and driver.