|Trip Duration:||19 days||Max. Altitude:||5,416m/17,764 ft|
|Trek Grade:||Moderate – Difficult||Accommodation:||Teahouse / Tent|
|Treking Starts at:||Syange||Treking Ends at:||Josom|
|Best Time:||Oct to Dec, Feb to Apr/td>||Group size:||2 people minimum|
This is newly opened trekking route in Annapurna region, with the massive pass of Mesokanto in Annapurna region after crossing world’s highest Lake Tilicho ascending from Manang side and to climb up Eastern pass in same route. During the pass, we can see very approach spectacular views of Dhaulagiri range including 8000m Dhaulagiri white peak,Nilgiri peak, Tilicho peak,Tilicho Lake, Gangapurna peak, ice Annapurna region as interest and demand of our clients.
So, we frequently organize: Kangla Pass –Tilicho Mesokanto pass trekking where we can see less tourist than other regular routes. Trekkers can discover non touristic, preserved and hidden Narphu Valley, crossing the Kangla pass and continue for the Tilicho Mesokanto pass from Manang.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345 meters). In airport meet our office representative and transfer to hotel by private vehicle. O/n at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 02: Early in the morning drive Kathmandu to Besishahar (830m). 185km. 7 hours drive. O/ n at guest house.
Day 03: Morning four wheel drive to Syange. Trek start from Syange (1270m). Trek to Tal (1600m). O/ n at guest house.
Day 04: Trek Tal to Bagarchhap (2160 m). O/ n at guest house.
Day 05: Trek Bagarchhap to Chame (2630 m). 5 hours walking. O/ n at guest house.
Day 06: Trek Chame to Pisang (3300 m). 5 hours walking. O/ n at guest house.
Day 07: Trek Pisang to Manang (3540 m). 5 hours walking. O/ n at guest house.
Day 08: Acclimatization day at Manang village. Day hiking to Gangapurna Glacier Lake. O/ n at guest house.
Day 09: Trek Manang village to Khangsar Village (3700 m). 4 hours walking. O/ n at guest house.
Day 10: Trek Khangsar village to Tilicho Base Camp (4200 m).5 hours walking. O/ n at guest house.
Day 11: Trek Tilicho base camp to Tilicho Lake (5200 m) and back down to Tilicho Base Camp.6 hours walking. O/ n at guest house.
Day 12: Trek Tilicho base camp to Yak Kharka (4000 m) 5 hours walking in upper trail above the Khansar village. O/ n at guest house.
Day 13: Trek Yak Kharka to Throng Phedi (4450 m) 5 hours walking. O/ n at guest house.
Day 14: Trek Throng Phedi to Muktinath (3800 m) via Throng La pass (5416 m) 9 hours walking. O/ n at guest house.
Day 15: Trek Muktinath to Kagbeni (2820 m) 3 hours walking. O/ n at guest house.
Day 16: Trek Kagbeni to Jomsom (2720 m) 3 hours walking. O/ n at guest house.
Day 17: Morning fly to Pokhara. 25 m flight to Pokhara. Afternoon is free time at Pokhara. O/ n at Pokhara hotel.
Day 18: Drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus. O/n at Kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 19: Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
- Airport pick up & drops
- All ground Transportation
- 3 meals per day during the trek (Breakfast Lunch Dinner) including Tea or coffee
- Accommodation on Guest House (Lodge) during the trekking
- Accommodation 3 or 4 Stars Hotel in Kathmandu
- Experienced an English Speaking Guide
- Necessary Porter 1: 2 (one porter for two Guest)
- All Government local Taxes
- Annapurna conservation (ACAP) entry permit’s
- ( TIMS)Trekkers information Management System
- First Aid kit above 6 pax Compulsory from Agency
- Guide and porter salary
- All Filed Staff insurance during the trekking and extra services according to the guest per Demand, ”Please feel free to inform us”
- Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses such as Alcoholic Beverage drinks, phone and Laundry.
- Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance. Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Theft or Damage and personal effects. We Advice you to take out personal Travel Insurance.
- Entrance Fees any kind of Monastery or Temples
- Tips and Gratuities