|Trip Duration:||28 days||Max. Altitude:||5115 m|
|Trek Grade:||Moderate to Strenuous and alpine||Activities:||Trekking|
|Accommodation:||Camping||Meals:||Breakfast, lunch & Dinner|
|Transportation:||Plane||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Group Size:||1 – 12 people||Per day hiking:||5 to 8 hours|
Dolpa is one of the hidden tourist destinations of Nepal. The remoteness of this region is unique and attracts more tourists. The Dhaulagiri range holds Dolpa in the south and the east.
Dolpa is separated as Upper Dolpo and Lower Dolpo. Upper Dolpo is situated in the far west of Nepal. There are many parts and places left to be explored in this region. The breathtaking landscapes, ancient monasteries, several ethnic villages, splendid Himalayan peaks, Phoksundo Lake and Shey Gompa are the settings of the Upper Dolpo Trekking. Go For Nepal gives you an opportunity to reach to Upper Dolpo and explore the stunning mountain views, diverse landscapes and the wild and rare flora and fauna.
The Phoksundo Lake and Shey-Gompa are attractions of Dolpo. The Phoksundo Lake is also known as Shey- Phoksundo Lake. It is the deepest lake of Nepal. The snow capped mountains surrounding the Shey- Phoksundo Lake from every side. The Shey- Gompa of Dolpo was built in the 11th century.
The Upper Dolpo Trek is graded as extraordinary.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu-Transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj
Day 04: Fly from Nepalgunj to Juphal and Trek to Dunai
Day 05: Trek from Dunai to Ankhe
Day 06: Trek from Ankhe to Sulighat
Day 07: Trek from Sulighat to Phoksundo Lake
Day 08: Rest Day at Phoksundo Lake
Day 09: Trek from Phoksundo Lake to Phoksundo Khola
Day 10: Trek to Phoksundo Bhanjyang
Day 11: Trek to Shey Gompa via Kang-La pass
Day 12: Rest day at Shey Gompa Explore the Crystal Monastery
Day 13: Trek from Shey Gompa to Namduna Gaun via Saldang La
Day 14: Trek from Namduna to Saldang
Day 15: Trek from Saldang to Yangze Gompa
Day 16: Trek from Yangze to Sibu
Day 17: Trek from Sibu to Jeng-la Phedi
Day 18: Trek Jeng-la to Tokyu Gaon via Jeng la
Day 19: Trek from Tokyu Gaun to Dho Tarap
Day 20: Rest Day at Dho Tarap and Exploration
Day 21: Trek from Dho Tarap to Tarap Khola (Kamakharka)
Day 22: Trek from Tarap Khola to Khanigaon
Day 23: Trek from Khanigaun to Tarakot
Day 24: Trek from Tarakot to Dunai
Day 25: Trek from Dunai to Jhuphal
Day 26: Fly from Juphal to Nepalgunj to Kathmandu
Day 27: Leisure day in Kathmandu
Day 28: Final departure to your port of destination
Our services in the Package:
- Airport – hotel -airport pickup and drop by private vehicle in Kathmandu.
- Four nights’ hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB Plan as per category.
- One night’s hotel accommodation in Nepalgunj on BB Plan as per category.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during trekking period.
- Local fresh fruits where available.
- Best available accommodations during the trek in Teahouse/tent camp.
- Upper Dolpo Trekking map, one in a group.
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing by City Tour Guide with entry fees and Transportation.
- An experienced Government license holder guide.
- Trekking porter /Sherpa to carry your bags during the trekking 2:1, max 15 KG baggage/porter.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porters.
- Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Juphal-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu Flight Tickets/ ground transport for Clients and Trekking Crews.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available) if required.
- All necessary paper works and Shey Phoksundo National Park entry permits fee.
- Trekking Permits for Upper Dolpo Trekking Restricted Area.
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System).
- All government taxes and our service charges.
- Farewell Dinner before departure.
Out of our services:
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Nepalgunj.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected but not mandatory).
- All kind drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Any extra activities and items not mentioned in “our services section”.