|Trip Duration:||17 days||Max. Altitude:||3,810m/12,500 ft|
|Trek Grade:||Moderate||Activities:||Trekking, Tour|
|Accommodation:||Camping/Tented||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Group Size:||2 – 14 people||Best Time:||March to November|
|Per day hiking:||4 to 5 hours|
Upper mustang trek is a destination coveted by trekker who likes to investigate the antique monastery, divergent societies and hundreds of ruined caves that are more than thousands years old. The eccentric tribe of the Tibetan culture in the remote Himalayan Mountain is the main factor of attraction of this place. The upper mustang trek region is situated at the western Himalayan region adjoining the Tibetan Plateau at the border of Nepal. The area is rain obscured making the trek suitable even in monsoon.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu [1300 m / 4264 ft]
Day 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara [823m/2,700ft]: 6 hrs drive
Day 04: Fly to Jomsom & trek to Kagbeni [2,858m/9,375ft]: 3-4 hrs.
Day 05: Kagbeni to chele [3050m/10,004ft]: 5-6 hrs.
Day 06: Chele to Syanbochen [3475m/11,398ft]: 6-7 hrs.
Day 07: Syanbochen to Ghaymi [3520m/11,546ft]: 5-6 hrs.
Day 08: Ghaymi to Charang [3500m/11,480ft]: 4-5 hrs.
Day 09: Charang to Lo-Mangthang (3700m/12,136ft): 5-6 hrs.
Day 10: Explore Lo-Mangthang
Day 11: Lo-Mangthang to Drakmar [3810 m/12,500ft]: 6-7 hrs.
Day 12: Dhakmar to Ghiling [3806m/12,484ft]: 5-6 hrs.
Day 13: Ghiling to Chhuksang [3050m/10,004ft]: 5-6 hrs.
Day 14: Chhuksang to Jomsom [2700/8,856ft]: 6-7 hrs.
Day 15: Fly back to Pokhara
Day 16: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 17: Fly Home: Farewell Friend
- Airport picks up/ transfer
- 2 nights in 3 or 4 star standard hotel in Kathmandu with BB plan
- Guided tour of Kathmandu valley with private car, entrance of all the temples and monuments fees
- Welcome and Farewell dinner at one of the typical Nepalese restaurant with Traditional dance & Music
- Mustang special permit/TIMS Card
- Drive from Kathmandu-Pokhara by private vehicle
- All monuments/ entrance fees
- 2 nights standard hotel in Pokhara on BB plan as per as itinerary suggested
- pokhara -jomsom-pokhara by plane
- 12nights/ 13 days of complete trek of Upper Mustang Trek will full board of meals( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, tea coffee)
- Mt. accommodation twin share- comfortable and clean (two nights attached bath)
- One Advance Adventures Trek Leader( Gov. Licensed, first aid and eco trained), his entire expenses, equipment and insurance
- Entire cost of porter and Sherpas- one porter for each two member in a group
- All the Gov and local taxes
- Down Jacket and Sleeping Bags
- Group medicine kit box
- High altitude chamber bag for trek safety(available on above 4 pax)
- Departure transfer
- Nepal Visa, in/out flight to Kathmandu
- Your meals at Kathmandu & Pokhara, except provided dinner and breakfast
- Entire beverages, mineral water, beer etc. while on trek
- Travel Insurance(Must includes Helicopter evacuation and trip cancellation)
- Personal Nature Expenses/ Tips to guide and porter
- Any Extending Trips