Go for Nepal Treks &Expedition (P). Ltd. is a government licensed trekking and touring company in Nepal. In the following terms and conditions, we accept your bookings.
Please read the booking conditions before sending the booking form to us. The booking form is below the conditions of booking.
Name of the Bank: HIMALAYAN BANK LIMITED
TRIDEVI MARGA, THAMEL
SWIFT Code: HIMANPKA
Account Name: GO FOR NEPAL TREK& EXP PVT LTD
Account Number: 01905823170013
ALL BOOKING ARE MADE WITH:
Note: Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit
READ THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
- It is a fundamental condition that you acknowledge that this is an adventure tour. This requires some flexibility. The day to day itinerary is taken as a guideline only. We cannot be hold responsible for any delays caused by International or domestic flights, strikes, Government regulations, weather or natural calamities etc. In such cases, Go For Nepal shall be responsible for providing suitable alternatives which could be decided upon mutual agreement. If an agreement cannot be made, Mountain Hiking shall be only responsible for refund after deducting expenses already incurred.
- Your booking will be confirmed by email once we have received the deposit of USD 15% present from full payment. The balance is due you have to be in Kathmandu arrival day.
- If you do not show up at the meeting point specified on the agreed date, we will assume you have been delayed and will wait for you to contact us with your new expected arrival date.
- If you do not contact us within 48 hours we will assume you have cancelled the tour. There is no refund of any money paid
- The tour will not be cancelled unless we are forced to do so because of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances (force majeure), such as a major natural disaster, major political unrest or war. If we cancel the tour we will promptly refund all payments made to us, i.e. including the deposit. We shall not be liable to refund any additional expenses that you may have incurred (such as insurance, visas, vaccinations and other incidental costs).