What to eat and what to wear in Winter
If you are travelling to abroad in winter, you must focus on your wearings and foods. Winter is very difficult season for tours and travel.
Now, winter season has been started. Here in Nepal, we are feeling quite cold in the morning and evening. But days are quite warm because of sunny days. Some people like winter whereas some don’t like it. Many people seem to be careless to their health. They do not consider what to wear and what to eat in specific season. People only consider on it while they are planning to go outing but when they are at their own home, they take it normally. But we should understand that health is wealth. Without healthy life, you are nothing. If you are fit and fine, then you have strength and enthusiasm to do new thing. It means you can enjoy your life.
Today, I am going to make a list of 2 different things that are clothes that you should wear and foods that you should eat in winter.
Good foods for winter season
- Soup – supply quantity of water in your body and saves your body from dehydration.
- Root vegetables – supply Vitamin A, C, Potassium, Fiber, Magnesium in your body. It fights against cancer, diabetes etc. (eg. Turnip, carrot etc)
- Broccoli and Cauliflower – it defense against anxiety and sickness in winter.
Good clothes for winter season
- Light weight t-shirt and woolen jacket or sweater for upper body
- Air proof jacket
- Sun glasses – to save your eyes from dry air
- Muffler (Pashmina) – also saves your neck from dry air.
- Full length socks and globes
- Light weight comfortable shoes