Dolpo Simikot Limi valley Trekking is North West corner of Nepal , Limi valley is the only one west east isolated valley extending from one Border Himalayan pass (Hilsa) to another pass (Chang La) between Nepal and Tibet. The longest river of Nepal , Humla Karnali enters Nepal border at Hilsa where the valley starts from West Side . Limi valley is very beautiful, photogenic, wide and wonderful. Mound Gyuokharka (5000m) provides the wonderful views of the Nepalese Himalayas like Saipal (7031m), Byas Rishi, Api, Kanjirowa, Kanti, Gorakh Himalayas and Tibetan Himalayas like Mt. Kailash and Gorlamdanda and tranquil Mansarovar lake, hundreds of mounds like breast, meandering rivers and rivulets. This region is famous for rare flora and fauna. It can be seen the marmot, wolf, wild yak, blue sheep, wild horse (kyang), barking deer, musk deer, hare, Himalayan black bear and occasionally the snow leopard in this exotic region.
ItineraryDay 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,295 m/4,273 ft.)
Day 02: Visit world heritage sites in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj
Day 04: Nepalgunj – Simikot fly. (2960m / 50min)
Day 05: Simikot- Yakpa pul (2630m / 5hrs)
Day 06: Yakpa pul- Dhinga (3610m / 6hrs)
Day 07: Dhinga – Shechi Lagna (3900m / 6hrs)
Day 08: Shechi Lagna – Chumsa (4300m / 6hrs)
Day 09: Chumsa –Talung (4370m / 7hrs)
Day 10: Talung – Jhang (3930m / 8hrs)
Day 11: Jhang – Halji (2660m / 4hrs) – Jhang
Day 12: Jhang-Til (3700m / 4hrs)
Day 13: Til – Manepeme (3990m / 7hrs)
Day 14: Manepeme – Hilsa (3720m / 4hrs)
Day 15: Hilsa-Yari (3670m / 8hrs)
Day 16: Yari -Muchu (3120m / 7hrs)
Day 17: Muchu -Salle Khola (2900m / 7hrs)
Day 18: Salle Khola – Dadaphoya (2300m / 7hrs)
Day 19: Dadaphoya – Simikot (2960m / 4hrs)
Day 20: Simikot – Nepalgunj fly and drive from Nepalgunj to Kathmandu
Day 21: Final departure
- Airport transfers
- Trekking permit and conservation area entrance fee
- 3-meals per day prepared by our experienced cook
- Camping gear (two-person tents, foam mattress, kitchen tent, dining tent and toilet tent)
- Supporting field staff including professional trekking guide, cook, kitchen boy, porters or pack animals as well as their necessary insurance, meals and allowances
- Domestic airfare and airport tax (Nepaljung-Simikot)
- Meals and accommodation in Kathmandu
- Personal equipment sleeping bag, Down jacket, waterproof jacket, kit bag etc. (you can rent them in Kathmandu at a cost of US$ 1.00 per item for day)
- Kathmandu airport departure tax
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, donation tips etc
Please be noted that the price per person is fixed as stated below. We provide group discounts of 10% for booking of 3 or more than 3 persons. If a group booking of 10 or more than 10 people, then it is subjected to a maximum discount with the availability of free trip for a person. And if your group is much larger, please contact us to negotiate about the discount. By the way, we also provide private and tailor made trip best suited for you.
Note: Start dates are your arrival date in Nepal, whereas, End dates are the returning date from Nepal.
|Start Date||End Date||Price Per Person||Status|
Considering our clients' wish, we also provide private trip to them by which they can spend their memorable moments without any disturbance.
Tailor Made Trip
Taking this itinerary as base, you can make your own itinerary. You can add your own activities like Kathmandu Sightseeing, Trishuli River Rafting, Bungee Jumping etc.