Everest Helicopter Trek is a easy way to enjoy Mt. Everest in a short time. Those who do not have longer time for trekking, they can choose Everest Helicopter Trek. In the beginning, you will enjoy trekking. After that, helicopter will take you around the Mt. Everest.
As you arrive in Kathmandu airport, one of the representative from Go For Nepal will welcome you and transferred to your hotel. You will take rest there. The very next day, we move toward airport, the same airport from where you came to Kathmandu and take flight of Lukla. Within 35-45 minutes, we will reach at Lukla. You will meet there other crew members of our team and head toward Phakding. We stay one night at Phakding and next day, we hop to Namche Bazaar and acclimatize high altitude. After spending 2 nights in the Namche, we start your helicopter tour of Everest Region. There will be only 5 members including a guide in the helicopter.
From helicopter, you will enjoy spectacular view of Khumbu region and you will be closer to several mountains Amadablam, Nuptse, Pumori, Lhotse including the Great Mt. Everest.
ItineraryDay 01: Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m). Overnight at 4 star Hotel.
Day 02: Fly to Lukla (2,804 m) and Trek to Phakding (2,610 m) – 3/4 Hours. Overnight at Luxury Lodge.
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,441 m) – 5/6 hours. Overnight at Luxury Lodge.
Day 04: Acclimatization Hike around Namche Bazaar – 3 Hours. Overnight at Luxury Lodge.
Day 05: Everest Heli Tour and Stay at Lukla. Overnight at Luxury Lodge.
Day 06: Fly to Kathmandu in the morning and rest for whole day. Overnight at 4 star Hotel.
Day 07: Depart from Nepal.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a three or four star hotel in Kathmandu; Breakfast included. (4 nights)
- All your standard Meals during the trek (Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners).
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek
- Licensed English speaking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Airfare from Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport.
- Down Jacket and Sleeping bag (Should be returned after completing trip)
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on second last day.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses.
- Air travel to/from Nepal,
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu,
- Soft/hard drinks, laundry, postage, telephone bills, all items of personal nature,
- Personal clothing, insurance against accidental, medical and emergency rescue evacuations,
- Respective expenses if one returns earlier from the trip due to sickness or emergency purpose.
- Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
- Travel Insurance
- Emergency helicopter rescue evacuation arrangements will be covered by travel insurance.
Please be noted that the price per person is fixed as stated below. We provide group discounts of 10% for booking of 3 or more than 3 persons. If a group booking of 10 or more than 10 people, then it is subjected to a maximum discount with the availability of free trip for a person. And if your group is much larger, please contact us to negotiate about the discount. By the way, we also provide private and tailor made trip best suited for you.
Note: Start dates are your arrival date in Nepal, whereas, End dates are the returning date from Nepal.
|Start Date||End Date||Price Per Person||Status|
Considering our clients' wish, we also provide private trip to them by which they can spend their memorable moments without any disturbance.
Tailor Made Trip
Taking this itinerary as base, you can make your own itinerary. You can add your own activities like Kathmandu Sightseeing, Trishuli River Rafting, Bungee Jumping etc.