The Ghorepani Poon-Hill Trek takes us to the northern-central part of Nepal i.e. the Myagdi district. Ghorepani village is a part of the Annapurna Conservation Area.
Generally, Ghorepani is a part of any trail that leads to the Annapurna Base Camp. Ghorepani is a link to many ethnic villages. Ghorepani and Poon-Hill trek are the major attractions of Myagdi district. The Ghorepani Poon-Hill trek is graded as an easy one.
Ghorepani is a beautiful village with majority of Gurung inhabitants and secondarily Magar ethnic people. The sight of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu peaks seen from Ghorepani is peerless.
In Ghorepani, hike to Poon-Hill is a major activity. Poonhill is one of many popular trek-stops. The popularity of this place makes it a little crowded during tourism seasons. The most suitable time to hike to Poon-Hill is during sunrise. A top-tier snowscape can be seen during sunrise. The view of Annapurna (8,091m.), Dhaulagiri (8,167m) and Manaslu (8,163m.) as they touch the morning sky is astonishing.
Next in route, is another Gurung village, Ghandruk. Ghandruk is popular for its splendid Annapurna and Machhapuchhre view. In addition to the natural beauty, warm nature of the locals, their culture, traditional houses and environment make visiting Ghandruk worthy. Ghandruk offers various accommodation options to the visitors.
ItineraryDay 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Drive or fly to Pokhara.
Day 03: Drive to Nayapool and trek to Tirkhedhunga (1491m).
Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani.
Day 05: Explore Poon Hill and trek to Tadapani.
Day 06: Trek to Ghandrung to Syauli Bazar.
Day 07: Trek to Nayapool and drive back to Pokhara.
Day 08:Drive or fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 09: Final departure or extend the tour.
- Airport – hotel -airport picks up and drops by private vehicle in Kathmandu.
- Three nights hotel in Kathmandu on BB Plan as per category.
- One nights hotel in Pokhara on BB plan as per category.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during trekking period.
- Local fresh fruits where available.
- Best available accommodations during the trek in Teahouse.
- An experienced Government license holder guide.
- Trekking porter /Sherpa to carry your bags during the trekking 2:1, max 15 KG baggage/porter.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porters.
- Private vehicle from Nayapul to Pokhara after trekking.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available) if required.
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System).
- All government taxes and our service charges.
- Farewell Dinner before departure.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected but not mandatory).
- All kind drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
Please be noted that the price per person is fixed as stated below. We provide group discounts of 10% for booking of 3 or more than 3 persons. If a group booking of 10 or more than 10 people, then it is subjected to a maximum discount with the availability of free trip for a person. And if your group is much larger, please contact us to negotiate about the discount. By the way, we also provide private and tailor made trip best suited for you.
Note: Start dates are your arrival date in Nepal, whereas, End dates are the returning date from Nepal.
|Start Date||End Date||Price Per Person||Status|
Considering our clients' wish, we also provide private trip to them by which they can spend their memorable moments without any disturbance.
Tailor Made Trip
Taking this itinerary as base, you can make your own itinerary. You can add your own activities like Kathmandu Sightseeing, Trishuli River Rafting, Bungee Jumping etc.