The Honeymoon Tour in Nepal is offered by Go For Nepal is an amalgam of Chitwan, Pokhara, Sarangkot and Kathmandu sightseeing.
Chitwan is located in the Terai region of Nepal. It is the homeland of the Tharu people. Chitwan National Park, Rapti River, Narayani River and Narayangarh are popular places of Chitwan. In Chitwan, jungle safari in the National Park is an activity to enjoy. We can observe the various species of mammals, reptiles as well as birds. During sunrise and sunset, the jungle safari is of more joy. Elephant ride, jungle walk, jeep drive, canoe ride (safari) and bird watching are the major activities for visitors in Chitwan. The Tharu stick dance is also a source of entertainment in Chitwan.
Pokhara is the city of lakes. Pokhara has always been known for its natural beauty. The closely seen Himalayas and pure lakes, rivers and gorges are the identity of Pokhara. The major attractions of Pokhara are Phewa Lake, Rupa Taal (lake), Begnas Taal, Mt. Machhapuchhare, David’s Fall, Seti river and the Lake side restaurants.
When we are in Pokhara, we can drive to the Sarangkot Tower at sunrise. There we will get a chance to have a close view of the Annapurna and Machhapuchare (Fishtail). During good seasons, Sarangkot is a crowded place.
Go For Nepal also gives you an opportunity for a mountain flight. Mountain flight is a fascinating way of closely observing the high Himalayas of Nepal.
ItineraryDay 01: Arrival and Transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu (1350m)
Day 02: Fly from Kathmandu to Chitwan
Day 03-04: Two Days Jungle Safari Activities and Exploration
Day 05: Drive from Chitwan to Pokhara
Day 06: Sunrise in Sarangkot and Pokhara Valley Sightseeing
Day 07: Pokhara to Kathmandu Flight
Day 08: Flight of Mt. Everest and Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
Day 09: Final departure to your port of destination
- Pickup -drop facility from Airport Hotel Airport in Kathmandu.
- 3 Nights Kathmandu and 2 Nights Pokhara Hotel in BB Plan.
- Mountain Flight ticket and transportation.
- Full Day Kathmandu and Pokhara Valley Sightseeing Tour.
- 3/4 Days Full Board Jungle safari Activities in Chitwan.
- All necessary surface transportation as per itinerary.
- Escorted English speaking tour guide in Chitwan and Kathmandu tour.
- Flight Ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Our service charges and government taxes.
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before Departure.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All Personal nature expenses.
- Airfare international flights if required.
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy upon arrival.
- Beverages, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Items and Activities not mentioned in ‘cost include’ section.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Please be noted that the price per person is fixed as stated below. We provide group discounts of 10% for booking of two or more than two person. If a group booking of 10 or more than 10 people, then it is subjected to a maximum discount with the availability of free trip for a person. And if your group is much larger, please contact us to negotiate about the discount. By the way, we also provide private and tailor made trip best suited for you.
Note: Start dates are your arrival date in Nepal, whereas, End dates are the returning date from Nepal.
|Start Date||End Date||Price Per Person||Status|
Considering our clients' wish, we also provide private trip to them by which they can spend their memorable moments without any disturbance.
Tailor Made Trip
Taking this itinerary as base, you can make your own itinerary. You can add your own activities like Kathmandu Sightseeing, Trishuli River Rafting, Bungee Jumping etc.