The Langtang Gosaikunda Trek arranged by Go For Nepal will take us near the Nepal- Tibet border. The Gosainkunda Lake is located in the Lantang National Park. These places are the attractions of the Rasuwa District of Nepal. The Gosainkunda Lake holds much religious importance to the Hindus. The Lake is situated 43 kilometers away from Kathmandu.
During the month of August, large numbers of devotees visit Gosainkunda Lake. Followers of Hinduism believe that the Lake is an abode of Lord Shiva and Goddess Gauri. The festival affiliated with Gosainkunda Lake is the Hindu festival- Janai Purnima.
Langtang is a setting of the Rhododendron forests and several snow-capped mountains. Lantang Lirung is the major peak of Langtang whereas Yala Peak, Naya Kanga, Gangchhenpo and Dorje Lhakpa are the secondary ones.
ItineraryDay 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345meters). Hotel
Day 02: City guided tour in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Syabru Bensi (1462m/4795ft) (6:30 hours)
Day 04: Syabru Bensi to Lama Hotel (2510m/8232ft)
Day 05: Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3307m10846f).
Day 06: Langtang village to Chorka ri Ri (5050m/ 16564ft) and back to Kyanjin Gompa.
Day 07: Back down to Lama Hotel
Day 08: Lama Hotel to Thulo Sybru Village (2210m7248ft)
Day 09: Sybru Village to Sing Gompa (3210m/10528ft)
Day 10: Sing Gompa to Gosaikunda (4380m14366ft)
Day 11: Gosaikunda to Gopte (3440m/11283f)
Day 12: Ghopte to Kutung sang (2621m/8596ft)
Day 13: Kutung sang to Chisopani (2194m/7196ft)
Day 14: Chisopani to Kathmandu via Sundari jal.
Day 15: Departure
- Airport Pick up and Drop
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Private vehicle for Kathmandu sightseeing
- Accommodation in Hotel in Kathmandu (3 star level hotel)
- All permits for trekking (TIMs, Langtang National Park Permit and local tour permits)
- Accommodation in tea house or lodges during the trekking
- 3 Times meal during the trekking
- A professional licensed trekking guide and porter for 11 days
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu,
- Personal nature expenses like soft drinks, hard drinks etc
- Personal clothing, insurance against accidental, medical and emergency rescue evacuations,
- Travel Insurance
Trip EquipmentFor Head
- Sun hat / Scarf
- Sun glasses
- Head Tourch
- Water Proof Jacket
- Down Jacket
- Light Weight T-shirt
- Water Proof Pants
- Light Weight Pant
- Thin Inner socks
- Woolen socks
- Hiking boots (preferred comfortable boots)
- Trekking and sleeping bags
- Water and camel bottle etc
Please be noted that the price per person is fixed as stated below. We provide group discounts of 10% for booking of two or more than two person. If a group booking of 10 or more than 10 people, then it is subjected to a maximum discount with the availability of free trip for a person. And if your group is much larger, please contact us to negotiate about the discount. By the way, we also provide private and tailor made trip best suited for you.
Note: Start dates are your arrival date in Nepal, whereas, End dates are the returning date from Nepal.
|Start Date||End Date||Price Per Person||Status|
Considering our clients' wish, we also provide private trip to them by which they can spend their memorable moments without any disturbance.
Tailor Made Trip
Taking this itinerary as base, you can make your own itinerary. You can add your own activities like Kathmandu Sightseeing, Trishuli River Rafting, Bungee Jumping etc.