An excellent choice of a beautiful peak to attempt is the Lobuche Peak, also known as Lobuje Peak. This stunning beauty lies just a few kilometres away from Mount Everest. Lobuche offers the chance of two summits, Lobuche East at a height of 6119m and Lobuche Far East at a height of 6145m. Both peaks are exciting and provide technical trails for both amateurs and the more experienced climbers.
The trek leading up to the mountain gives you breath-taking views of Namche Bazaar, Lhotse, the Lobuche Village and Everest itself. The route starts from Namche Bazaar and this unique trip exposes one to the real ‘feel’ of Nepal. Apart from the unparalleled beauty of the scenery that surrounds you, you also come across Tengboche Monastery, Pangboche and Dingboche, the highest Sherpa Village and the gateway to Island Peak.
A relatively short hike to Gorakshep Village comes with the classic trek to the Everest Base Camp. The trek to Kalapathar starts very early, designed so visitors can see the startling sunrise in the mountains, where the peaks look like they are aflame. The second part of the expedition includes the high camp and finally, the summit.
Lobuche Peak Climbing offers the experience of learning about the culture of the Sherpa people and experiencing their famous warmth and friendliness whilst you stand amongst unsurpassed landscape in these special snow-capped mountains. The best seasons for planning a trip such as this are in Spring (March – May) and autumn (September-November). It is suitable for both experienced climbers and amateurs.
ItineraryDays 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu
Days 02 : Stay in Kathmandu for the official procedure
Days 03 : Fly from Ktm/Lukla (2,834 m) & trek to phakding (2,611)
Days 04 : Trek to Namche bazaar.
Days 05 : Namche overnight acclimatization, over night
Days 06 : Namche overnight for acclimatization.
Days 07 : Trek to Tengboche.
Days 08 : Trek to Dingboche.
Days 09 : Dingboche rest.
Days 10 : Trek to Chukung.
Days 11 : Hike Chhukung Ri and back to Chhukung
Days 12 : Trek to Dingboche
Days 13 : Trek to Lobuche
Days 14 : Trek to Lobuche base camp
Days 15 : Lobuche base camp
Days 16 : Base camp to Lobuche high camp
Days 17 : Summit Day
Days 18 : Lobuche base camp
Days 19 : Trek to Tyangboche
Days 20 : Trek to Namche
Days 21 : Trek to Lukla
Days 22 : Fly back to Kathmandu
Days 23 : Rest in Kathmandu
Days 24 : Departure From Kathmandu
- Airport pickups and drops
- Accommodation in 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Climbing peak permit & other necessary permits (Sagarmatha National Park Permit, TIMS and Climbing Permit),
- A professional English speaking trained trekking guide and a climbing guide
- Climbing bonus for Sherpa climbers,
- Daily wages, insurance, cloth, food, shelter of staffs and porters,
- Internal Flight Tickets (Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu)
- Tea House accommodation during the trek
- Tent/camping accommodation during the climb
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during trek and climb,
- Complete camping equipment & all common climbing equipment: snow-bar, ice-screw, ropes, snow shovel,
- Transport of all food supply & equipment from the trip starting point to the ending point as per itinerary,
- Down Jacket and Sleeping bag (should be returned after completion of the trip)
- Trekking bag or duffel bag to keep your things
- Good quality tents and kitchen equipment for camping
- Farwell dinner
- First Aid Medical Kit box
- Trekking Map
- Rescue arrangement only (must cover by your travel and rescue insurance)
- All local and governmental taxes
- International air fare
- City sights entrance fees.
- Bar bills & personal expenses.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel Insurance
- Emergency rescue charges if necessary.
- Extra shower, battery re-charge fee, snacks, etc.
- Personal clothing & gears.
- Tips to guide and porter.
- Cost raised by cancellation, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness which are not under our control.
Please be noted that the price per person is fixed as stated below. We provide group discounts of 10% for booking of two or more than two person. If a group booking of 10 or more than 10 people, then it is subjected to a maximum discount with the availability of free trip for a person. And if your group is much larger, please contact us to negotiate about the discount. By the way, we also provide private and tailor made trip best suited for you.
Note: Start dates are your arrival date in Nepal, whereas, End dates are the returning date from Nepal.
|Start Date||End Date||Price Per Person||Status|
|20th October 2017||20th October 2017||$ 2720|
Considering our clients' wish, we also provide private trip to them by which they can spend their memorable moments without any disturbance.
Tailor Made Trip
Taking this itinerary as base, you can make your own itinerary. You can add your own activities like Kathmandu Sightseeing, Trishuli River Rafting, Bungee Jumping etc.