Mardi Himal Trekking, This route is derivatives of Mardi Peak. The height of this peak is 5200 meters from the sea level and falls in the Annapurna Region and the Southern last peak of this region. The maximum altitude in this Mardi Himal trekking route is 4100 meters. You will have all the natural views including the mountains, Vegetation, Cultural diversities, Rear spices of Flora and Fauna. Excellent Hospitality is one of the most aspects in this Mardi Himal Trekking route. The trekking entry and exit point for Mardi Himal Trekking is Pokhara which is one of the beautiful and well known cities in Nepal. You will be able to see the panoramic view of Annapurna range including Dhaulagiri, Lamjung Himal, Fish tail, Annapurna etc. in this trekking route. The trekking Category of Mardi Himal Trekking is consistently moderate to difficult and the mode of the trekking is on Camping basis.
ItineraryDay 1: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu and meeting with your trekking guide.
Day 3: Drive to Pokhara. (850m/6 hours.)
Day 4: Pokhara to Pothana. (1970m/5 hours.)
Day 5: Pothana to Forest Camp. (2550m/ 7 hours.)
Day 6: Forest Camp to High Camp. (4100m/ 6 hours.)
Day 7: High Camp, trek to Base Camp.
Day 8: High Camp to Siding Village. (1280m/ 7 hours.)
Day 9: Siding Village to Pokhara. (850m/2.5 hours trek and 1 hour drive.)
Day 10: Sightseeing and relaxing Pokhara.
Day 11: Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Day 12: Departure to destination.
- Airport Pick up and Drop
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Private vehicle for Kathmandu sightseeing
- Accommodation in Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast(3 star level hotel)
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu (Domestic flight)
- All permits for trekking
- Accommodation in tea house or lodges during the trekking
- 3 Times meal during the trekking
- A professional licensed trekking guide and porter for 11 days
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara,
- Personal nature expenses like soft drinks, hard drinks etc
- Personal clothing, insurance against accidental, medical and emergency rescue evacuations,
- Travel Insurance
Trip EquipmentFor Head
- Sun hat / Scarf
- Sun glasses
- Head Tourch
- Water Proof Jacket
- Down Jacket
- Light Weight T-shirt
- Water Proof Pants
- Light Weight Pant
- Thin Inner socks
- Woolen socks
- Hiking boots (preferred comfortable boots)
- Trekking and sleeping bags
- Water and camel bottle etc
Please be noted that the price per person is fixed as stated below. We provide group discounts of 10% for booking of two or more than two person. If a group booking of 10 or more than 10 people, then it is subjected to a maximum discount with the availability of free trip for a person. And if your group is much larger, please contact us to negotiate about the discount. By the way, we also provide private and tailor made trip best suited for you.
Note: Start dates are your arrival date in Nepal, whereas, End dates are the returning date from Nepal.
|Start Date||End Date||Price Per Person||Status|
Considering our clients' wish, we also provide private trip to them by which they can spend their memorable moments without any disturbance.
Tailor Made Trip
Taking this itinerary as base, you can make your own itinerary. You can add your own activities like Kathmandu Sightseeing, Trishuli River Rafting, Bungee Jumping etc.