Mountain biking tour in Nepal has much more to give than the regular off- road cycling. Mountain biking is one of the emerging recreation source in Nepal.
Mountain biking is much about the trials. However in Nepal, the trails will take us the various geographically and culturally stunning places of the country. So, in addition to the trails, the environment and culture we will enter and pass by in each location is of huge concern.
The mountain biking tour arranged by Go For Nepal will take you to excellent places like Shivapuri, Sundarijal, Kagbeni, Muktinath and Tatopani. Go For Nepal can help you hire bikes too.
ItineraryDay 1 – Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2- Nagi Gumba to Kopan
Day 3- Kakani to Shivapuri
Day 4- Tarebhir to Sundarijal
Day 5- Flight to Pokhara; day off
Day 6- Flight to Jomsom/ acclimatization ride
Day 7- Kagbeni to Muktinath to Kagbeni
Day 8- Kagbeni to Jharkot to Marpha
Day 9- Marpha to Tatopani
Day 10- Tatopani to Beni /transfer to Pokhara
Day 11- Flight to Kathmandu
Day 12- Departure day
- All meals starting with dinner on day one and ending with breakfast on day 12
- 11 nights’ accommodation
- Services of English-speaking, fully qualified and experienced mountain bike guides for the duration of your trip
- National park and trekking permits
- All ground costs
- Back-up vehicles and luggage/ bike transfer (as required) for duration of your mountain bike trip
- Three internal flights
- Flights to and from Nepal
- Bike hire – we can arrange bike hire for you at a cost of £320/ $544 USD for the duration of the trip
- Travel and activity insurance
- Nepalese visas
- Emergency evacuation
- Alcoholic/ non-alcoholic beverages
- Personal safety and cycling equipment
- Any other items not mentioned as included
Please be noted that the price per person is fixed as stated below. We provide group discounts of 10% for booking of two or more than two person. If a group booking of 10 or more than 10 people, then it is subjected to a maximum discount with the availability of free trip for a person. And if your group is much larger, please contact us to negotiate about the discount. By the way, we also provide private and tailor made trip best suited for you.
Note: Start dates are your arrival date in Nepal, whereas, End dates are the returning date from Nepal.
|Start Date||End Date||Price Per Person||Status|
Considering our clients' wish, we also provide private trip to them by which they can spend their memorable moments without any disturbance.
Tailor Made Trip
Taking this itinerary as base, you can make your own itinerary. You can add your own activities like Kathmandu Sightseeing, Trishuli River Rafting, Bungee Jumping etc.