The Tamang Heritage Trail Trekking is a wonderful place to experience the splendor of mountain ranges and traditions of the local people in the central vegetation of Nepal. The trail goes through the indigenous traditional village of the Tamangs. The warm traditional greetings hosted by the locals, sumptuous Tamang crafts, rituals, culture and festivals, costumes, lifestyle and the antique monasteries with distinct regional features boost the divinity of the trail. The trek offers a challenge in the wild zone of alpine region, smooth grassland and rhododendron forests.
ItineraryDay 01: Join Kathmandu 1300m
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Syabrubesi Syabru Bensi/1450m approx. 9 hours drive
Day 04: Syabrubesi – Gatlang/2238m. Walk approx. 5 hrs
Day 5: Gatlang – Tatopani/2607m; Walk approx. 5-6 hrs
Day 06: Tatopani – Nagthali/3165 – Thuman/2338m. Walk approx. 7-8 hrs
Day 07: Thuman – Timure/1762m (Tibetan borderland) Walk approx. 2-3 hrs
Day 08: Timure – Bridim/ 2229m.
Day 09: Bridim – Syabrubesi/1450m
Day 10: Drive Back Kathmandu/1300m
Day 11: Kathmandu Valley sightseeing,
Day 12: Fly Back to Home Country.
- Airport Pick up and Drop
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Private vehicle for Kathmandu sightseeing
- Accommodation in Hotel in Kathmandu (3 star level hotel)
- All permits for trekking (TIMs, Langtang National Park Permit and local tour permits)
- Accommodation in tea house or lodges during the trekking
- 3 Times meal during the trekking
- A professional licensed trekking guide and porter for 11 days
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu,
- Personal nature expenses like soft drinks, hard drinks etc
- Personal clothing, insurance against accidental, medical and emergency rescue evacuations,
- Travel Insurance
Trip EquipmentFor Head
- Sun hat / Scarf
- Sun glasses
- Head Tourch
- Water Proof Jacket
- Down Jacket
- Light Weight T-shirt
- Water Proof Pants
- Light Weight Pant
- Thin Inner socks
- Woolen socks
- Hiking boots (preferred comfortable boots)
- Trekking and sleeping bags
- Water and camel bottle etc
Please be noted that the price per person is fixed as stated below. We provide group discounts of 10% for booking of two or more than two person. If a group booking of 10 or more than 10 people, then it is subjected to a maximum discount with the availability of free trip for a person. And if your group is much larger, please contact us to negotiate about the discount. By the way, we also provide private and tailor made trip best suited for you.
Note: Start dates are your arrival date in Nepal, whereas, End dates are the returning date from Nepal.
|Start Date||End Date||Price Per Person||Status|
Considering our clients' wish, we also provide private trip to them by which they can spend their memorable moments without any disturbance.
Tailor Made Trip
Taking this itinerary as base, you can make your own itinerary. You can add your own activities like Kathmandu Sightseeing, Trishuli River Rafting, Bungee Jumping etc.